The Student Room Group

Science Careers 2016!!!!!

Hey guys i'm currently doing applied science l3 extended diploma course at college, going to apply for uni in sept. I want to go to a Uni most preferably in notts and the courses i can go into are: pharmacology, neuroscience, biomedical science, microbiology, biochemistry e.t.c. I was wondering what science careers are out there? i know theres loads.. ive check national career service and prospects. I know pharmcology can lead to pharmacologist and biomedical science leads to biomedical scientist.

I'm a kind, helpful person who loves science and helping people. I love listening to people, giving advice and doing practical work from now and then. I was considering becoming a biomedical scientist but i cant see my self doing practical work in my whole life... sooner or later it will get boring.

I'd like to know the courses i states above.. what careers could it lead to? I want to go into a career which is well paid and i love doing!! xx please give me useful advice guys im sure theres someone out there in the same boat as moi! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending