The Student Room Group

Bank of England first year internship 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by dancingeconomist
No, just complete by April 16th. I thought it was timed too, I re-read the information so many times before clicking day 1 XD

I thought it was timed so rushed it and messed up :frown:
89% and 63%, that's the end of the road for me then...
Original post by l4m
Try 16% in scenario 1 and 84% in scenario 2..... Kill me now.

what happened in 1?
Reply 143
For the most part, carelessness partly because I thought it was timed. For e.g for the first question i submitted 8 instead of 10 answers :frown:. Im hoping they're lenient or the average is low, otherwise I'm screwed.
Reply 144
Original post by l4m
For the most part, carelessness partly because I thought it was timed. For e.g for the first question i submitted 8 instead of 10 answers :frown:. Im hoping they're lenient or the average is low, otherwise I'm screwed.

Presumably they will be looking at applications as a whole?
If it helps, I got 69% and 42% because my internet dropped out repeatedly and refused to connect and then showed a blank page with no questions...
I did email the team though.
Although several people are saying they've had technical issues and others have had mixed results, so hopefully they'll take this into consideration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
Original post by jfn123
Presumably they will be looking at applications as a whole?

Fingers crossed :smile:
Original post by ajsuni
I thought it was timed so rushed it and messed up :frown:

I mean I assume it wasn't timed. It didn't say on the test that it was and it didn't tell us how long we'd taken to do it. I know they said it shouldn't take more than 20 mins but I thought that was just giving us an idea so we could plan when to do it
Original post by Berkies
What % score is everyone getting?

89% 74%
Does anyone know how long it will take after the test's deadline for them to notify us of the next step?
Original post by leinad2012
Cool, well done! Good luck to you to, again with only having 2 days to complete it though :rolleyes:

Do you have to submit before moving on to the next set of questions?
79%, 95%.
Praying that this is good enough.

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for the help! Msg me if I can help in any way
84% and 74% ;(
79% and 63%. Was an interesting task, but I'd like to know what the correct answers were!
I wonder whether the process is linear (i.e. so long as you pass every stage you proceed) or if they give you a score for each test and then rank you at each stage to see if you proceed?
Original post by rasclerhys
79% and 63%. Was an interesting task, but I'd like to know what the correct answers were!
I wonder whether the process is linear (i.e. so long as you pass every stage you proceed) or if they give you a score for each test and then rank you at each stage to see if you proceed?

Yeah I think there'd be a cut off and the scores won't be used again
Reply 155
Thought the test was an interesting change to the usual bank assessments

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when we will hear back for the next step?
Has anyone progressed to the next stage?(Ass. centre)
I guess they will get in touch next week sometime.
Reply 159
Anyone heard back something About our tests?

Quick Reply