The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, I hate the majority of my lessons now that its getting closer to the exams and we're starting to do revision. But the one I absolutely can't stand, partially because of the teacher who I could spend hours ranting about but won't, just to save everyone from boredom, is IT. I don't see how IT coursework in any way tests your ability to actually use a computer and as for the exam, well we haven't actually learnt anything that we need to know for it yet...
Reply 81
FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wivout a shadow of a doubt - it is the bane of my life at the moment - however that said i cannot stand pe either but i dn't take that as a gcse - i only do core - but it is still totally pathetic and ptless! lol
English Lit, just kills literature for me as we are told what to see
Reply 83
Most hated is English and Lit, french and graphics! Worst is english but ive bin screwed over in french so will get a C/B when shudda got A/A* :mad:
Reply 84
Math, just because i'm not that good:frown: and English Lit, or 2/3 of the course anyway..i adore macbeth/coleridge's poems but cant stand great expectations.
Reply 85
MATHS - i hated it in GCSE- simply because remembering the formulas and calculations was a pain; i think i revised that cgp maths guide more than any other guide!
french! - boring teacher, all we do is txtbk exercises, i suck at it too and im in a set with ppl who are all a-level standard! :O
Business studies without a doubt...
RedDevils
Most hated is English and Lit, french and graphics! Worst is english but ive bin screwed over in french so will get a C/B when shudda got A/A* :mad:

Want to share the story? xx
ChrisRAH
Business studies without a doubt...

How dare you! :eek: That my best imho!

Worst are....theres quite a few

History
R.E.
French
Eng Lit Or in other words just plain Shakespeare!
Physics
Reply 90
Maths. I don't understand it :frown:
Worst was history- boring
Reply 92
French *shudders*
Reply 93
physics - it just doesnt ever seem to sink in ...
My worst subject at GCSE was Science, it was a compulsory subject and I got E/E in it eventually. I could have spent so much more time on the subjects that mattered rather than sitting in a subject for five hours a week that I had no interest in whatsover. I think it was my coursework that let me down though, I did really well on the exam, better than I thought I would but the coursework just brought my grade right down.
Reply 95
Maths...I hated Maths, it was so boring and a waste of time! Wasn't all that fond of Physics either, until the last few weeks when I had a wicked tutor and me and my mate just had a laugh doing it.
Mine was DT - Resistant Materials. I didn't enjoy it at all and have absolutely no idea why I picked it over something like Geography or Spanish. It was a lot of work, and I only got a B in the end. :frown:
Reply 97
ICT -urgh
the amount of coursework is enough to make you want to jump out of a window
Reply 98
Argh, IT has such a stupid amount of coursework! I only did the half course and it was still the most massive amount of coursework ever, I hated it. Plus side is it's pretty impossible to get anything other than an A* or A in IT :biggrin:
abc101
Argh, IT has such a stupid amount of coursework! I only did the half course and it was still the most massive amount of coursework ever, I hated it. Plus side is it's pretty impossible to get anything other than an A* or A in IT :biggrin:

Completely agree.

Latest