The Student Room Group

What to wear to 6th Form Grammar School Interview

So to all the private school interviews I've been to for sixth form, I've had formal dressing with a fairly formal jacket (not too formal though). But when it comes to grammar schools (in bucks at least), the general environment (since I've been to one but left it half way through GCSEs ahah) isn't that formal. If I were to go for an interview at my old grammar school id feel out of place with very formal dressing. So I'm confused whether to put on a formal jacket or not :| if it helps, I'm a girl. I'd really appreciate some advice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suit and Tie Mate, You Can't Go Wrong.
~
-edit-
I thought you wrote "I'm a guy" :tongue:
I'd say a formal jacket, knee length skirt, tights and a blouse type thing. Look as formal as possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
As I was part of the lower school of my sixth form I didn't have an interview but I remember seeing the other interviewees at my school, if it helps I'm year 13 at an independent school. They all wore smart attire, if it helps basically dress like a sixth former (who have smart dress code that is) blazer, blouse, knee length skirt or trousers, polished shoes etc minimal makeup , hair kept but just remember to smile and be warm towards them and it'll work a charm. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending