The Student Room Group

Are there any girls that aren't gold diggers?

In my previous thread I talked about why people break up and also on other threads, people said girls found a rich man more attractive and dumped their life long partner.

Are there any loyal girls on here or elsewhere that don't jump onto the next guy as soon as they see money? I need to have my faith in humanity restored.

Edit: I mean girls that have jobs, but also latch onto rich men.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kumon
In my previous thread I talked about why people break up and also on other threads, people said girls found a rich man more attractive and dumped their life long partner.

Are there any loyal girls on here or elsewhere that don't jump onto the next guy as soon as they see money? I need to have my faith in humanity restored.

Obviously me. I'd rather make my own money kmt 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'd rather make my own money than sponge off a guy. I don't feel comfortable with the notion of being financially dependent on a man, which is why I'm here doing A Levels and getting a degree.
Reply 3
Never give 'em a penny!
Loads.

It's not about knowing where to look because there's plenty out there.

You seem to be looking in all the wrong places :/
Reply 5
Are there any guys on the TSR that don't generalise women?
Reply 6
Original post by StyleIcon
Obviously me. I'd rather make my own money kmt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by All_TheCyanide
Yeah, I'd rather make my own money than sponge off a guy. I don't feel comfortable with the notion of being financially dependent on a man, which is why I'm here doing A Levels and getting a degree.

As this documentary explains, no.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=whnn9ReUV04
(edited 9 years ago)
Theez gurls aint loyal.
Original post by kumon

I wouldn't, though. As I said, I wouldn't want to be in any way dependent on him financially- so if he was paying for everything or if our lifestyle was mostly funded by him, I would feel uncomfortable. I'd much prefer us to be economically matched.

Really personality comes before economics. You can have a rich guy but he could be an *******, and you cannot polish a turd.
Girls who say they aren't attracted to money are liars, avoid them. Go with the ones who are upfront, as you know exactly what you're paying for.
Of course there aren't. It's impossible. No one can say no to money. Ca$h rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M get the money, dolla dolla bill yo. My man raekwon said it best. Women are naturally more attracted toward the tallest, richest, most muscular and most handsome men, it's the way nature works.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Girls who say they aren't attracted to money are liars, avoid them. Go with the ones who are upfront, as you know exactly what you're paying for.

Not all girls are attracted to money, some are attracted to looks, height or other factors, you saying that all girls are attracted to money is being rather narrow minded.
Original post by Big man tings
Not all girls are attracted to money, some are attracted to looks, height or other factors, you saying that all girls are attracted to money is being rather narrow minded.

You would be wrong.
Original post by LTG
No.

All women are bought, they are essentially legal prostitutes. You buy them material goods and give them money in exchange for attention and sex.

This is why I dislike men.

EDIT: Well, mostly. I wish I were lesbian.
You would be wrong.

How?

If you have ever been with a girl you will realise that money can't buy love, why would anyone want to spend their lives in matrimony with someone that loves their wallet and not them, if you are that type of individual that adheres to these type of women, well then I feel very sorry for you, Abdul.

You will be married yet still lonely.:frown:
I do not feel the philosophies espoused in this thread adequately explain the apparently healthy sex lives of many male guests on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Just saying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-31849493
Reply 18

I often say I wish I was gay as life would be so much simpler, but based on this thread.... :lol:

I may have to change my wish to aliensexual or something.
Reply 19

I'm just saying it how it is. You don't have to like it, just don't act like it's not true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending