The Student Room Group

I'm a ****, she hates me

Scroll to see replies

Cock pic. :facepalm:

Trolls are getting creative again these days.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah you idiot, like no-one has ever sent on have they, and I'd really have time to bother with this thread if it wasn't real...
Original post by icdjabtjk
I have never sent one to anyone.

Thats irrelevant. Why the hell would I make this thread if it wasn't true, it's like trolls must be the ones who see trolling, because who the **** has time and is so lame?
omg he sent one :frown: it's small and weird and flaky green skin patches :/ I wish I never saw this :'(

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, I had sent one already ages ago to this person, I have definitely not sent one recently.
What are you talking about?
oh right sorry, my mistake. I thought that you had hacked my computer and sent them but actually I think I found out I was just looking for pictures of the penis myself on google images for some reason I dont know why. Maybe it was just on my computer because of that.

I don't know you, this person is in Ireland! I hate mistaken identity on here.
wait who are you again? Youre are the guy who sends pictures of his penis to everyone right?! If you are I am just wondering how did they all get on my computer... or did I download them on to here myself for some reason and forget about it.

I'm not going to be impolite, but I am so sick of dealing with stupidity on this site. No, I am not that person, I sent one to one person, exactly as I explained in the thread. Clearly logically, that could be tons of people, although why you have just lost your concentration span and mistaken me for someone else I don't know.
'That' meaning the person you are describing. And why would you take something so generalised and assume it must be you and him, are you thick?
just whatever ok i know you are angry but please dont send any more towards me if you are planning to send them ok and if not then thats cool ok we are all cool here no need to be angry.

I am angry because you are being very stupid. I didn't send any to you, I sent one to one person. Why would you take a thread and something that loads of people across the UK have done to be specifically you, when it doesn;t meet the description of your circumstances? If someone made a threads saying they sent a letter today, would you pester them saying stop sending them through my door?

I can't believe how dumb some people are.
just whatever ok i know you are angry but please dont send any more towards me if you are planning to send them ok .

You are trolling and you are really pissing me off. You know we don't know each other and you are talking crap. I just explained to you-I have only sent one ever to this person, and secondly, do you think there is only one person in the UK that has ever sent a cock pic?
no but i specifically asked you not to send one and then like 1 or 2 minutes after it was sent...

Oh my god, can someone else read this thread please and help me explain.

I have only ever sent one. cock. pic. To- one person. This person is in Ireland. This pic was to their mobile.

Can it be any clearer? Have you read any of this thread?

You r phrase about 'the guy who send load of cock pics right?' shows that
a)you've just forgotten everything in the thread
b)you assume there is one such person in the entire UK, and that is me
Why are you acting like you know me, whoever sent that to you is someone you know. Read the OP, this thread is from ages ago. I rebrought it up because I am concerned over this girl.
Any time I could have borught this thread back, there would have been many many users on TSR and this forum. During that time, akll over the country, lots of messages are sent and cock pics are sent by a good few people in this era. So in probability, one of the readers at least reading this forum would be experiencing it at any one time.

Does that make sense? I will reveal my identity from anon, not that I want to cos of this girl, just to prove I don't know you.
what i thought that you are the OP it says "thread starter" near your name. What are you concerned about maybe I can help?

Oh god, I am the thread starter. The only way you can help me is stop making nasty accusations and mixing me up with someone else, and read the whole thread so you get it.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm worried there is spite and her wanting to punish me from her, due to her quiet, and I think it's unfair as I've been manipulated in a way, even though she claimed hurt and to love me. She's maybe, although I don't know her well enough, not direct or straightforward to deal with - I still care and felt it just deserved more and that we could resolve at a solution. She wouldn't give me that, it was almost like she needed to know I did care, was cut up over it, then have her attention from me to validate herself or something. That is cynical, and maybe she just can't communicate her feelings negative or positive, but I think it sucks frankly.

Sorry, but do you have some kind of interpreter? Your English is ****ing horrible.
Original post by Profesh
Sorry, but do you have some kind of interpreter? Your English is ****ing horrible.

I'm writing in a rush. It's the gist that counts. This isn't a poetry forum.
I'm writing in a rush. It's the gist that counts. This isn't a poetry forum.

Your syntax is so obtuse that 'the gist' becomes near-impossible to decipher; you don't even seem capable of sticking to one tense or employing predicates and participles correctly. It's like reading a letter to Tony Blair penned by a nine-year-old:

"But she doesn't have to never let me know how she feels either way."

What?! Dear God, if you're finding 'communication' such an insurmountable hurdle that you consider a picture of your member to be a heartfelt overture of reconciliation, then here's my advice: go back to school.
Original post by Profesh
Your syntax is so obtuse that 'the gist' becomes near-impossible to decipher; you don't even seem capable of sticking to one tense or employing predicates and participles correctly. It's like reading a letter to Tony Blair penned by a nine-year-old:

"But she doesn't have to never let me know how she feels either way."

What?! Dear God, if you're finding 'communication' such an insurmountable hurdle that you consider a picture of your member to be a heartfelt overture of reconciliation, then here's my advice: go back to school.

So why reply? To be pedantic? I think that sentence is clear. 'It is unhelpful that she refuses to make her feelings clear either way'. There.
Should of took the pic, zoomed in and then screenshotted it. Then send it to her. That would at least make it look a bit bigger :/?
wow, someone professes their love for you and you respond with a dick pic... she was probably looking more for "i love you too, lets be together" even if you said that now she wouldn't believe you because of that pic. Ruined it, leave her be and let her get over you

When she wouldn't communicate, did a 'dear you' then it was deleted somehow, and then gave me calls but didn't speak, I thought she could be stringing me along that's why. I was being manipulated to me, and I got frustrated, I had already tried to express my feelings. I know it was stupid.
Generally speaking... Most girls don't really care for dirty pictures unless they are only after sex from you.. And it doesn't sound like this girl was angling for that..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending