The Student Room Group

Relationship over because I didn't go with my girlfriend!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imagination2015
I have never let her down before, for example she was ill one night, and I drove 1.5 hours just to give her tablets and drink at 12am! I have never let her down in terms of being unreliable. Our relationship is strong!! ( well was up until today) this makes no sense... She said to me like my ex would hit me say things and about me and my family but he would always come to church and he is better?! That hurt a lot... I was the one who got her out of that domestic relationship, went to police with her, spoke to her till she fell asleep, walked her home after work even though it would take me 2 hours to get back home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're both ****ing ridiculous.
Original post by Imagination2015
I am lost for words. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a while and we plan to get married either next year or the year after. I am Hindu and she is Christian. Today we both met after work and was going to travel near her house to go to church (she asked me if I would come for 2 hours there cause of special event, asked me 4 weeks ago). Whilst doing some shopping after I said to her I am tired and honestly don't want to come. I asked her would you be mad if I said no, and she said no.. But could tell she was angry! Apparently this church thing she put my name down with hers because she wanted me to come. I decided not to go and then on the phone she said we are over, your not reliable etc. she said I swear on your life and my parents life. Guys, what do you think? Have I honestly honestly done something really wrong?? Please help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should just ignore her now. Don't call her or message her at all, just wait for her to contact you now. Act as if you really are over until she calls back and apologizes. And trust me, she will call back if you follow this advice.

If you initiate the call back, she will still be getting attention from you and will insist on it being over. But if she doesn't hear from you, she will realize that you really are gone now and be sad and want to get back together.
Good riddance.
Reply 23
**** that bitch.

Next.
Original post by kumon
This is what you get for dating christian girls, did you parents not tell you how unreliable and selfish they are.

Also from past experience she has been cheating on you and has used this as an excuse to get rid of you, be thankful that god broke up this relationship, because can you imagine if you had been married and she took your house and your kids after filing a costly divorce, you would be distraught, be grateful that this vile poison ended and that the cheating fool is gone in your life. There are plenty of dating sites and 7 billion people, find a good hindu girl.

Not all Christian girls are unreliable and selfish. I've never forced my pagan husband to go to church with me. No need to generalise. :rolleyes:

OP she sounds immature. If you don't want to break up then when she calms down tell her how she was unreasonable. If you're not too bothered then let her carry on with the break up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by donutaud15
Not all Christian girls are unreliable and selfish. I've never forced my pagan husband to go to church with me. No need to generalise. :rolleyes:

OP she sounds immature. If you don't want to break up then when she calms down tell her how she was unreasonable. If you're not too bothered then let her carry on with the break up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most are to be fair and most are also mental in the church groups i've been to, you are an exception.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending