The Student Room Group

Anyone on here ever experienced homelessness?

Just wondering.

Scroll to see replies

When I lost my accommodation keys and couldn't get into the flat...

Sad times
Reply 2
Kind of. I pretty much ran out of money whilst travelling and ended up spending several weeks living out of a tent pitched in a carpark.
I slept on a bench once, wasn't homeless though. Just an idiot.
Original post by SophieSmall

And someone didn't rape/kidnap you? Wow. How wasted were you to sleep on a bench? :eek:
Slept naked on the beach in holiday last summer:// was so drunk had no conscious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Genocidal
And someone didn't rape/kidnap you? Wow. How wasted were you to sleep on a bench? :eek:

It wasn't a bench so much as like one of those small seating areas with a roof but open walls made out of wood (no idea what they're called the word escaped me). I wasn't actually drunk, my friends were though. I was taking care of them but had no means to get them home until 6am when the buses came back on.
Yeah I was homeless last year....

....because I moved into an apartment
Reply 8
I am currently homeless I am posting this using the TreeG available in my local park.

:laugh:

What was it like? Were you not cold?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:laugh:

What was it like? Were you not cold?

I've always been pretty good at dealing with cold so it didn't really bother me much.
Fortunately not.
Although all non white British people will be experiencing homelessness if UKIP come into power.
Temporariliy, yes.
Yes.
I've always been pretty good at dealing with cold so it didn't really bother me much.

Isn't there some law in biology about surface area to volume ratio and how it correlated to the ability to keep warm.

Maybe you are like a small but robust(by which I definitely do not mean fat :ninja:) robin or something :tongue:

I get cold really easily. :frown:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Isn't there some law in biology about surface area to volume ratio and how it correlated to the ability to keep warm.

Maybe you are like a small but robust(by which I definitely do not mean fat :ninja:) robin or something :tongue:

I get cold really easily. :frown:

I should really know but I have no idea.

Ahaha OMG R U calling me fat m8? :tongue:
i guess i was homeless, when i was 9 my mum lost her job after my dad died so we were getting kicked out, but luckily one of my friends' parents were happy to take us in for a few months literally days before we had to leave :^_^:
Yeah for like 2 hours. i did ok
Reply 18
Yeah.
I haven't ever been homeless but my partner has. He lived out of his car for a few weeks after his dad kicked him out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending