The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Mansion Court 2015/16

Is anyone planning on staying in, or already booked, Mansion Court for September?
Reply 1
Original post by BeanAFC
Bump

Decided Mansion Court is best for me, wondering now if anyone else has booked or looking to book, a lot of rooms available, is it too early to book?

ive booked it!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'm getting a skype viewing a little later today. I think I probably will go for it, especially since waterway gardens is full and they're offering Bede to nursing students now. I couldn't cope with 10 people to one kitchen!!!! Apparently they have flats allocated for nursing students only, so it really appeals.
Yeah I've Booked already, sounds like a good choice and the online skype viewing was good.
Reply 4
I just tried to book a room but it says that every occupant in every room is a female and I don't want to mistakenly book a room which is supposed to be female only. I've emailed them but they haven't replied yet, I'm kind of confused. :s-smilie: Do any of you know if it's sorted by gender? If so it looks like all of the male rooms are full.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a room, yaay. :smile: I won't be moving in until the 27th though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Hey, here on behalf of my brother.
Just booked a room and my contract says move in date is 30th September, this seems a bit odd and I don't quite understand. Surely I can move in beforehand as my course starts 27th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending