The Student Room Group

Help me please!!!! confused

I have a friend (X) who is a clown. Jokes around a lot and we also have this friend (Y).

Y only contacts you when she needs help. We have this coursework and our female friend contacted the guys from the previous year and basically had a guide to use when she does her write up for the coursework.

I overheard her talking to someone about having a coursework feedback from the previous year.

I told X about it and X said sometimes you have to bend the rules to get high marks.

During our lunch break I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat, whilst walking back I overheard X asking Y about the feedback - ''I heard you have feedback about our coursework from the previous year?"

I chose not to get involve hoping X would tell me about it.

Day 1: X said nothing about it

Day 2: X said nothing about it

Day 3: I asked X if he asked Y about it? He said yh and Y denied having anything.

The problem is I don't trust X and believe X went behind my back to ask for the feedback document from Y.

Recently things got weird because X always sits at the front since I asked X about asking Y without informing me.

May be it is guilt or something else.

Problem is I don't know how to confront X and TO CONFIRM if Y knew I told X about.

help me pls thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest