The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Imagine somebody decides to stay in your house for a bit, and over time you see yourself getting kicked out of your own home & being taken over by the people who you let stay out the goodness of your heart. Exact same situation in palestine, the israelis are pure evil, murdering innocent palestinian people.
Original post by Ismail786
Imagine somebody decides to stay in your house for a bit, and over time you see yourself getting kicked out of your own home & being taken over by the people who you let stay out the goodness of your heart. Exact same situation in palestine, the israelis are pure evil, murdering innocent palestinian people.

It's one thing to say that Israel should never have happened (agree with you BTW)

It's another to claim that everyone in Israel is evil, and everyone in Palestinian Territories is perfectly innocent - even though the vast majority are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fanatical Geek
All perfectly true, I agree with you.

But now that it has happened, what can you do to try and solve the problem - that's what we need to focus on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is evident both sides would like to regain full control, however the creation on two independent states would be ideal. Sadly this completely realist and achievable goal can never be met due to greed. Since their settlement the state of Israel continues to usurp more and more Palestinian land. Their motives are crystal clear in gaining full control over Palestinian land. The most unfortunate part of the story is the Pre-Israel, Muslims, Christians etc. all lived peacefully in Palestine under their government but due to the wars and violence it doesn't look like it can return to that flourishing peaceful society.
The best thing highlighted by this thread is that both pro-Israel and pro-Palestine groups are in absolute denial over reality and historicity. To each group there is no middle ground and that is exactly why there is no quick solution. Each side demands the other capitulates. Not gonna happen.
Original post by Fanatical Geek
It's one thing to say that Israel should never have happened (agree with you BTW)

It's another to claim that everyone in Israel is evil, and everyone in Palestinian Territories is perfectly innocent - even though the vast majority are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mistake, the zionist jews living in israel are evil and heartless. the palestinians are undergoing the same as the jews did in the holocaust, maybe worse.
Original post by MJK91
The best thing highlighted by this thread is that both pro-Israel and pro-Palestine groups are in absolute denial over reality and historicity. To each group there is no middle ground and that is exactly why there is no quick solution. Each side demands the other capitulates. Not gonna happen.

Quotes?

I think some people have tried to come off as being perfectly reasonable, except the holocaust denier anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ismail786
My mistake, the zionist jews living in israel are evil and heartless. the palestinians are undergoing the same as the jews did in the holocaust, maybe worse.

It's not quite on the same level - it's not a systematic slaughter of an entire group. Sadly, there are just a lot of civilian casualties as Israel retaliates against the extremist movement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
You should write fantasy novels.

I'm merely stating the facts.
Original post by Rakas21
I believe in many human rights (not all) although i don't really regard it as committing war crimes when Hamas fires at them.

It's an objective fact though that most Arabs in Israel have more freedom than they do in Muslim nations so it's not like Israel are wholly horrid.

The fact that you don't believe in all human rights more or less negates anything you can say...However the UN(supporters of ALL human rights:smile:) have condemned actions of the IDF as war crimes...although Hamas has also been condemned by them, the casualties caused by the IDF far surpasses that of Hamas...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by ruqaiyah.akhtar
Personally I view the Jewish state as a state founded on illegal land since it wasn't theirs to take. The fact that they consider it to be the home of their 'holy land' does not act as a benefactor since Muslims also consider Jerusalem a 'Holy Land'. The end conclusion would be Palestine was bullied out of their land and forced to put up and shut up by the more superior superpowers of the World. Just because Jews have settled it does not make the situation correct and certainly does not put Palestinians in the wrong. They way they have dealt with the situation may be wrong (e.g terror attacks) but they are still the ones being oppressed. Just imagine some foreigners coming and taking your land, usurping your homes and sealing you behind a big wall, would you just sit down and take it?

So the USA is illegal too?
Original post by Josb

When you really think about it, it kinda is. As is Australia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flashing Comet
I support Israel, do you think Palestinians would care about kafir infidels like us. Only masochistic idiot would support palestine

I respect your opinion. Am living in the UK and i am proudly going to say i support Palastine with all my heart. Okay so now your thinking am a masochistic idiot right? well i don't care what you think. The issue between palastine and isreal is not a religion issue it is a politic issue so dont mix islam or any other religion with politics because politics does not work like that. i support palastine because i belive in human right ,I belive every child deserves to live, every women deserves to live to where as in palastine all these rights are being violated. Do you know how many civilians have died in palastine over the past couple of years? dont get me wrong i have nothing againts the isreali people nor do i have a problem with the jews i have a problem with the isreali government. so if you think it's okay for the people to kill innocent childrean,women and elderly think once again .So in your opinion whoever supports human right is a masochistic idiot. this is genocide and this needs to come to a stop and it will come to a stop very soon!!!
Original post by Josb

Why don't you ask a red Indian/native American.
You are an idiot, a masochistic liberal idiot who supports people who view you as a kafir infidel.

they don't view me as a kafir infidel. i have been to palastine myself, i have seen what they are going through with my own eyes so i know what kind of situation there in. you can't belive everything the media says. isreal has a right to defend itself okay fair enough. okay so what about the palastinians? don't they have a right to defend itself?
Israel do not target women and children so you can stop yourpropaganda, that does not mean to says civilians have been killed however this is the unfortunate effect of Israel defending themselves from hamas

I support israel because if the shoe was on the other foot israelis would treat me better than palestinians would

loool have you been to palastine? how the hell would you know how they would treat you? you can't really assume that mate!
Reply 55
Why don't you ask a red Indian/native American.

What do you propose then? Suppress every State created by conquest?
Original post by Josb
What do you propose then? Suppress every State created by conquest?

In a perfect world, yes. Sadly we don't have that luxury. What's done is done, I understand that but just because it's done does not make it right and does not justify the acts of the Jewish government. Just try and empathise with the Palestinians and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Arabs are history rich and very proud people, for them to stay quite while their land is being snatched and their history renamed is like trying to swallow a piece of burning coal.
Original post by noey123
loool have you been to palastine? how the hell would you know how they would treat you? you can't really assume that mate!

I full well know how Muslims treat Kafir like me MATE
Original post by noey123
they don't view me as a kafir infidel. i have been to palastine myself, i have seen what they are going through with my own eyes so i know what kind of situation there in. you can't belive everything the media says. isreal has a right to defend itself okay fair enough. okay so what about the palastinians? don't they have a right to defend itself?

i do not believe you have been to palestine. its oh so easy to drop that into an argument even though it is irrelevant
Reply 59
In a perfect world, yes. Sadly we don't have that luxury. What's done is done, I understand that but just because it's done does not make it right and does not justify the acts of the Jewish government. Just try and empathise with the Palestinians and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Arabs are history rich and very proud people, for them to stay quite while their land is being snatched and their history renamed is like trying to swallow a piece of burning coal.

Palestinians would still have their land if the Arabs hadn't attacked Israel the day after its independence.

Latest

Trending

Trending