The Student Room Group

What do you love the most about your bf/gf?

As above :smile:
Reply 1
Reliability & humour. And some of the physical attributes too..
Reply 2
Her face, she was so beautiful. Her body, she was really sexy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
The fact that we're not together yet but they've still got me whipped
How caring he is and how we can talk for ages without getting bored :love:
Reply 5
What I love most about my gf is.....dat ass.
Her tuna sandiwches are just perfect :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by MAINE.
What I love most about my gf is.....dat ass.

You are a real lad:yy::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everything of course :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
That he loves animals and is funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That she's exactly how I've always imagined what a girlfriend would be like! (Because she's imaginary)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact that he's a figment of my imagination :colonhash:
He always listens to me; he genuinely cares about my happiness; my best friend approves of him; he's gentle and patient on my bad days; he's funny; he gives me space when I need it; he's so so so so nice; so good-looking; ambitious; a dreamer; and he's so similar to me that we can talk for hours about anything, even before we got together. :love:
He's usually a step ahead of me. It's so rare to find a person like that in my life, let alone be in a relationship with one. I've only ever come across 3 people like that before him, two of them were my teachers and the third was an ex. He assumes things about me/us and 8/10 times he makes the assumptions I make. With everyone else in my life they're like 10 steps behind me so when they assume things it's almost always wrong.

It's either that or the fact that he genuinely cares about me. One of the ways I can tell is by his reaction to certain things. I had a hospital appointment a few weeks ago and I didn't tell him because a part of me didn't want him to think there was something seriously wrong with me while another part of me wanted to see how he'd react to me not telling him. (The reaction game isn't anything new in our relationship.) He was really pissed off that I didn't tell him. He didn't react in a bad way or anything, but the tone of his voice made it really obvious that he was quite hurt (for lack of a better word?) that I didn't tell him. It's probably the most insignificant, most expected reaction for a lot of people, but for me it's huge because my family and closest friends are the type of people who wouldn't give me a second thought if I was on my death bed. He had a similar reaction when I didn't tell him about my first driving lesson until about a week after I had it. I'm so used to everyone just forgetting about me and not giving me a second thought so the fact that he gives me a second thought is something that makes me realise how important I am to him.
His accent and the way he looks at me..*melts* but he's not my bf now just my boy. So technically I'm single and back at square one.:sad::cry2:
Original post by Anonymous
As above :smile:

The fact that he is my very best friend and when we are together, we're always laughing uncontrollably. I can be as weird as I want to be in front of him and he won't even care. I also love how we can message each other all day, every single day and never run out of things to say :smile:
Original post by Zakir Nike.
Her tuna sandiwches are just perfect :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you just...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending