The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Adult Nursing University of Hertfordshire

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayeshatempleman
Does anybody know how many weeks the course for nursing is, for applying to bus bursary and accommodation?

45 :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by She-Ra
Hiya,

I've moved this to the Herts forum for you :smile:

Good luck with your interview!

Thanks for moving this forum.
I am also a mature student will be starting adult nursing in September 2015 wonder if I will manage travelling from East london (Newham) to Hatfield 😥
Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for Hertfordshire freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy :smile:
Hey guys!

There is a facebook group for new Student Nurses starting in September. It is run by 2nd year students to answer any questions you may have. Our whole cohort is pretty much on our page and we hope the same will be said for your cohort :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/355612704644760/?fref=ts
Hello,
I'm applying through clearing as I had to withdraw from another university. I was just wondering what the admissions tests are like?
Does anyone know what the pass mark is? Is there a group discussion or anything like that?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Dee13
Adult Nursing interview 2015 University of Hertfordshire anyone?

Original post by hayleyclark
Mines next Thursday too so.i can't really help other than what you already know from invite. Ho-!
Good luck and may see you there. :smile:

could you pls share the questions
Original post by cmull27
Felling quite nervous, but coping haha yourself? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending