The Student Room Group

What's wrong with me? :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Laomedeia
Considering how crap Wales often play, I am also surprised by this. But then the Walians have always been a rollercoaster rugby team. They can play crap for like 5 games in a row and then all of a sudden play like world champions.
When was the last time Italy won a rugby championship?

lol strong thread hijacking
Original post by believeteam22
Ok so how do I change this? And not give her this power etc. ?

Although I don't agree with the idea that because you're the man you ought to have power, I do agree that in this situation, you are giving her power over you by going back to her all the time. You have to exercise self-restraint. Otherwise this isn't going to work, and you'll come back asking for other solutions - and there aren't any! It won't be easy getting over her if you talk to her every day. Unfortunately, whether it feels right or not, you need to distance yourself.

Tried it, and it hasn't worked? Try again. Use your willpower. Muster it up. That's how she won't have power over you anymore.
Original post by MAINE.
lol strong thread hijacking

Well your sort of right. I am trying to get OP to focus his mind on some burly men hurling a ball about. This should distract his attention from the woman he wants, but cant have, and hopefully make him feel a bit less crap.

Dark matter is another mind boggling concept but that is boring. So it has to be sports, motorsports, guns, bombs or battleships. I have plenty of Bismark related stuff I can talk about to.

Or should I get back to the original topic and thus focus OPs mind back on the thing driving him doolally?
Original post by Profesh
Why is your life so empty?

Why do you say that?
Original post by MAINE.
You need to forget about her.

I'm guessing she's probably already freindzoned you because instead of being your own man you were willing to do anything for her.

Move on, find someone else, but dont subject yourself to them, otherwise it will be the same problem all over again.

Things I suggest you google and read are "ladder theory" and "the red pill". They will help open your eyes and make you realise the mistakes you've made.

The sooner you move on, the sooner you will realise there is probably nothing special about her at all.

Ok I will check those out.

I am trying to move on.
Original post by believeteam22
I am in love with a girl but she loves someone else. And I can't get over her.

I am always angry, sad, in a bad mood, don't feel like talking, down all the time, quiet, etc.

I am so hung up over this girl. I am crazy about her. And I know I can never be with her, but I can't move on.

It's causing me physical pain.

We are friends, talk all the time, but it's killing me. How do I make the pain go away and how can I stop caring about this girl.

What do I do?

grow up and move on you sound pathetic.......... GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending