The Student Room Group

David Cameron is just sooo sexyyyyyyyyyy

mmmmmmmmm

Scroll to see replies

You definitely know how to make eye-catching threads.

I see what you did there
Original post by coconuthead--
mmmmmmmmm

You need to post this in the mental health forum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=659
Oh yes...mmmm
Love really is blind..
Original post by Anonymoùs
You need to post this in the mental health forum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=659

Whyyyyyyy?? this has absolutely nothing to do with mental health. why are you anonymous???
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Love really is blind..

he's soo beautiful :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: and rich . i'm sure he would'nt mind an 18 year old:tongue::wink::smile:
Whyyyyyyy?? this has absolutely nothing to do with mental health. why are you anonymous???

Because anyone who finds Dai Cam attractive needs to be sectioned. DC is a really ugly bastard, plus hes just a total arse.

Im anonymous because nobody knows who I am.
Original post by BasicMistake
You definitely know how to make eye-catching threads.

mm...:p:$ take off that belt shall I ?? or shall i give him a snog first or suck him?? Which one is better to do first?? How long would he last in bed?? older men are more experienced.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::colondollar:
:coma:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymoùs
Because anyone who finds Dai Cam attractive needs to be sectioned. DC is a really ugly bastard, plus hes just a total arse.

Im anonymous because nobody knows who I am.

Whhhyyyy oh why?! Cameron is a conservative, for the rich" needs only?? that's why?? imagine being naughty with him:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
please don't worry about me, I'm psychologically fine.:smile:
mm...:p:$ take off that belt shall I ?? or shall i give him a snog first or suck him?? Which one is better to do first?? How long would he last in bed?? older men are more experienced.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::colondollar:

Just... errrm... follow your instincts.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:coma:

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::wink::wink::wink: my godness!! lord babby Cameron's looking sexxyyyyyy:p:p:tongue:
Original post by BasicMistake
Just... errrm... follow your instincts.

feeling nervous there?? don't be!!:biggrin::biggrin::wink: at least Miliband can join in-beaut threesome:colondollar::colondollar:
I kinda agree :colondollar: I feel ashamed to admit it. George Osborne is a smug cock, but there is something attractive about him too.
feeling nervous there?? don't be!!:biggrin::biggrin::wink: at least Miliband can join in-beaut threesome:colondollar::colondollar:

Don't you mean 4some
Both Ed and David will be there:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enaayrah
I see what you did there

he caught your attention too?!
he caught your attention too?!

Of course he did...by being a completely undesirable being :wink:
Original post by ProNoob
Don't you mean 4some
Both Ed and David will be there:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

mmmm:wink::wink: that'll start to get intense:colondollar::colondollar: maybe we could hold a sex party!!! the whole lot can join in and take part!!! even the pleb borris

Quick Reply