The Student Room Group

please help me guys on this one

I did my chemistry gcse a year early and I got an A. however, this year my teacher would not let me redo it because im desparate for an A* to do medicine. would u advise to retake in yr12
Reply 1
Original post by Kai Diawara
I did my chemistry gcse a year early and I got an A. however, this year my teacher would not let me redo it because im desparate for an A* to do medicine. would u advise to retake in yr12

You won't be able to get into Medicine having retook a year, especially since its very competitive.

An A in chemistry is fine. Don't retake it.
Reply 3

Sorry mate wouldn't recommend that but look on the bright side, the world needs rubbish collectors.
Reply 4

Mr Bob is a troll (or someone who meant that as a joke). An A in chemistry is fine to get into many medical schools. No need to retake imo
Reply 5
haha best joke ive heard all day. gd 1 :biggrin:
Original post by Mr.bob
Sorry mate wouldn't recommend that but look on the bright side, the world needs rubbish collectors.

Haha :biggrin:
Reply 7
You have nothing to loose if you retake it so fulfil your potential!!
Reply 8
so med skl wont reject me even if I want to prove a point because I met the requirements??
so med skl wont reject me even if I want to prove a point because I met the requirements??

No but not all will accept your resit. See how you do in the rest of your GCSEs but an A is absolutely fine, you'd be better focusing on your A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest