The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

King's hasn't replied (in any way) to me for nearly 2 months, but I'm applying for Pharmacy.
Reply 2
What's MORSE and Actuarial science?
MORSE = Mathematics Operational Reasearch Statistics and Economics

Actuarial Science is quite similar, try wiki or google :smile:
Reply 4
interesting, lol - what grades do you need?
For (MORSE) Warwick I need AAB, and for Kent (actuarial science) it's ABB (got an unconditional offer already).
Reply 6
Is pharmacy a back up or first choice?
Joint first choice :p:, I'm quite indecisive you see :biggrin:
Reply 8
it's only november, interviews will carry on right through till apirl. now hush up and be patient.
Reply 9
A.Jitto
Hey guys, sorry for posting this thread but i am soo annoyed coz eventhough i have got an acknowledgment letter no word of call for an interview nor an rejection. Same thing applies for Nottingham.

anyone else in the same situation?

Oh yeh and im a international student

Most med schools interview till April. Most people hear after Christmas.

Therefore, nothing to be annoyed about.
Reply 10
most people hear AFTER christmas? wow, this apply for most med schools?
Reply 11
feluda_uk
most people hear AFTER christmas? wow, this apply for most med schools?

Yes.
Reply 12
i agree with most people here, there's not much reason to be annoyed. i realise some people are **** at the waiting game, but, c'mon, interviews go on until april, it says so on the gkt acknowledgement letter!

be patient man

p.s. apart from an acknowledgement, i've heard absolute zilch from any of my unis. i'm not worried.
Reply 13
I dont know what all the fuss is about, lol - medicine isnt all it's hyped up to be! (Not yet anyway)
Reply 14
rahmed, that's what everyone doing medicine says to me. every single doctor i've met has seriously warned me against it. and none have them have been joking about it either like "don't do this job, it's **** hahahah, i love it really". it's very serious lol. slightly worrying.

I don't care though. i'm still doing it man. well, applying for it.
I'm more annoyed at Kings, I haven't even received an acknowledgement, which loads of other people said they have. :frown:
Ah I dunno guys...quite a lot of unis dont send everyone acknowledgements, and it doesnt mean theyre less likely to get a place...

...although I've no idea why they'd do such a thing. Laziness springs to mind :smile:
Reply 17
i havent had any acknowledgements from any uni yet....same as last year
Reply 18
ph9
rahmed, that's what everyone doing medicine says to me. every single doctor i've met has seriously warned me against it. and none have them have been joking about it either like "don't do this job, it's **** hahahah, i love it really". it's very serious lol. slightly worrying.

I don't care though. i'm still doing it man. well, applying for it.

Yeah I know, but the truth is when you start medicine the first thing that happens is you're hit smack on with a heap of work. It's not FUN! I get home in the evening and feel too tired to do anything, but I guess I have to get out of that habit.
Reply 19
^ oh, hahah, that's me now.

Latest

Trending

Trending