The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My hair goes just about to mid-butt area, but I wear it curly when down so it doesn't look that long. Usually wear it in a messy bun.
Hits the small of my waist when straightened. I want it to grow much longer but it doesn't seem to do so.

Almost cut it into a long bob this weekend and then realised I would have a mental breakdown without all this hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
Well of course it's not going to grow if you're trimming every day! :gasp: :lol:

I edited it I made an error I mean every six weeks haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Mines tailbone length & it's the longest i've ever had it. Thinking of cutting it to waist length though because its really hard to manage! Gets pulled, wrapped around my neck etc in bed lol
Original post by nisha94
Mines tailbone length & it's the longest i've ever had it. Thinking of cutting it to waist length though because its really hard to manage! Gets pulled, wrapped around my neck etc in bed lol

Don't you tie it back when in bed?

I'd love to get to tailbone, I have this freaky desire to be able to feel the ends of my hair tickling the top of my bare bum :rofl:
Reply 25
My natural hair makes it above shoulder length
Mines waist length and I love long hair. I'm getting so fed up of it getting caught under my bag strap and ripping out :indiff:

I couldn't have it any longer. If I kept sitting on it I would snap one day and go full on Britney and shave it all off

I have a very bad and irrational temper.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Don't you tie it back when in bed?

I'd love to get to tailbone, I have this freaky desire to be able to feel the ends of my hair tickling the top of my bare bum :rofl:

Yes I do tie it up but it still gets everywhere lol, and because my hair is so thick its hard to manage, and takes ages to straighten.

It takes time to grow, but keep going, you'll get there :smile:
When it's newly washed and dripping with water, it's just below waist length. But when it dries, it depends on how tight the waves are, but generally about mid-back :smile:
Original post by Nichrome
Between mid-back and waist.

Nichrome! You posted on my thread :blush: :shy2:

You need to come to a meet so I can braid your hair all pretty :h:
Both sides are just above the ear, although it is starting to grow now.
Mine is at classic length right now but I want a few inches cut off so it's more around tailbone length. Right now the ends aren't looking so good.
Mine used to be up to my stomach at the start of Year 12, Mid Y12 I cut it to medium length and early Y13 I cut it to just below my shoulders

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine is between tailbone and classic length :smile: I love it but it can be super annoying at times
Nichrome! You posted on my thread :blush: :shy2:

You need to come to a meet so I can braid your hair all pretty :h:

lmao I don't think he's gonna allow that
Same length as Nichrome. Maybe a tad longer.
Original post by jedanselemyia
Shoulder length when it's dry but midback when it's wet.
I'd love it to be waist length or even longer in its dry state :frown:

me too, curly hair sucks sometimes
After growing my hair for almost a year, I've gone from around 3cm to just under shoulder length hair (although it's really curly, so when I pull it straight it's a bit longer). Dunno how long I plan to grow it though.

I love long hair on anyone really, although I also really like it when girls have shorter hair too.
Original post by sophiamarni
me too, curly hair sucks sometimes

Yup :frown:
Getting it trimmed would help growth but I've yet to meet a competent hairdresser where I live that can deal with curly hair (like don't chop it off when it's wet?! and detangle it with something in it?!)
Reply 39
Waist length. I'm happy with the length but I'm considering getting it cut to mid-back as it can be annoying sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending