The Student Room Group

WJEC English Lang + Lit June 2015

New thread for anyone studying WJEC AS and A2 English Lang&Lit.

How are you finding revision for the exam?
Reply 1
Considering my teacher deciding to leave and then going through 2 teachers before having the teacher we have now.

She is trying to teach us uni level degree stuff, which is making us(in my class) feel incredibly stupid. But luckily our college has two teachers and the one who hasn't left and isn't the new one is helping us with the coursework and the terminology we haven't covered because apparently we wouldn't have been able to make it to A2 without knowing what clauses are...

So basically I'm a bit stressed and we haven't even started looking at the past papers or anything.
I wondered if anyone could help me on the structure of the essays, I'm doing King Lear and Oedipus and my teacher has said that with a question you pick three passages from the play that relate to the question and analyse them. However, my friends in another class have been told to do it thematically, so they choose a theme to do with the question and then analyse three different themes/topic senescence. I was just wondering what others have been told to do or how to go about things, as I'm unsure that what I've been told is correct?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending