The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Guys, try to take threads seriously, or just don't bother posting at all. Mocking them by giving them ridiculous "advice" doesn't help in the slightest.
Reply 21
I find the only antiperspriant that works for me is called 'Triple Dry', it's quite expensive, but amazing. You put it on in the evenings, not the mornings and can do me up to 2 days sometimes. There's a more hardcore one called 'Driclor', but that irritated under my arms.

If you think your problem is really bad, go and see your GP :smile:

lessthanthree
bizarrely enough this was just on "doctors"

-You can go to see a gp and he/she can give you some options or reccommend a better regime than you're currently using.

..You were watching 'Doctors'...? :p: :biggrin:
Reply 22
Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
Selecta.

That's what i was thinking because they keep playing that stupid proper crim-bo song in the SU
Driclor irritates my underarms sometimes (very itchy and sore) but it works wonders for me in terms of stopping excessive sweating - would you say Triple Dry is a better alternative?

Driclor only tends to irritate me if I've shaved my underarms recently which can be quite annoying - do you have any problems like this with Triple Dry?
Reply 24
Sazarina88
Driclor irritates my underarms sometimes (very itchy and sore) but it works wonders for me in terms of stopping excessive sweating - would you say Triple Dry is a better alternative?

Driclor only tends to irritate me if I've shaved my underarms recently which can be quite annoying - do you have any problems like this with Triple Dry?

I had problems with Driclor all the time, I wax my under arms, not shave and even a couple of weeks after a wax, it still annoyed me.

Triple dry has never bothered me like that, but it takes quite a long time to dry, but seeing as you apply it before bed, it's not too much of a problem :smile:
Reply 25
Lucy_88
That's what i was thinking because they keep playing that stupid proper crim-bo song in the SU

Don't encourage him :rolleyes:
You might find that though you wash all the time you aren't washing your clothes enough?

If you wear pjs do you change them every day or two?

Shower in the morning and put on clean clothes - that's everything clean - jeans, T shirts, jumpers and underwear.

Then shower when you get back from uni & before you go out and change into clean clothes - another complete set.

Don't wear the same coat or shoes/trainers every day - they can pick up the BO smell