The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Nursing 2015 at GCU

Hi.
I just got an unconditional for nursing studies at GCU and will be going there!!! 😄😄😄😄😄
has anybody else heard anything back or will defo be going to study nursing there???
Moved from Uni Life to GCU forum.

City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Original post by gingerbiscuits2
Hi.
I just got an unconditional for nursing studies at GCU and will be going there!!! 😄😄😄😄😄
has anybody else heard anything back or will defo be going to study nursing there???

Hey I got mines on 26th Feb!! Look forward to meeting you! :biggrin: did u get an email about studying other fields than adult? Xxx
Original post by teriw89
Hey I got mines on 26th Feb!! Look forward to meeting you! :biggrin: did u get an email about studying other fields than adult? Xxx

Yeah I did!!! Great I will know someone! I don't know what to choose though cos I want to do child and adult :redface:
Reply 4
Hi.
I just got an unconditional for nursing studies at GCU and will be going there!!! ������������������������������

Hey, I also got an offer for Nursing Studies at GCU. I was also stuck between child and adult fields but I went for adult in the end! Did you get an email about the applicant visit day on April 1st? It will be good to know who else is going! :smile:
Original post by emilyd247
Hey, I also got an offer for Nursing Studies at GCU. I was also stuck between child and adult fields but I went for adult in the end! Did you get an email about the applicant visit day on April 1st? It will be good to know who else is going! :smile:

Yeah I'm going to the applicants day! Can't wait...it's all finally happening :-):-) still stuck between adult and child! I just don't know
Reply 6
Yeah I'm going to the applicants day! Can't wait...it's all finally happening :-):-) still stuck between adult and child! I just don't know

I wasn't bothered much so I thought that someone who really wants to do child nursing can have it since I don't think there are many places children?! Though I may be making things up there! :s-smilie: I cant believe how late the information day is! 5pm-9.30pm. I live two/three hours away and have to get a train and a bus so I'm not going to get home until about midnight :frown: Are you any closer? Do you have any idea what is involved at the event? Its formal clothing right? :confused: I'm not very good at this stuff!
Reply 7
I did put child as my first choice and adult as second but who knows what will happen! Me and 3 other girls in my class got in, we r doing a swap course so all got conditionals on passing this course which will be fine :smile: we have an exam on 1st, but haven't checked time of the applicant day is it later then? Xx
What's a swap course??? Yeah I just checked the time! That's quite annoying really cos I live a while away too.
Reply 9
That's annoying the time my friend lives far away too:frown: I'm lucky I live in west end, it's scottish wider access programme, we are studying an access to nursing course designed for entry to the honours nursing studies xx
Ah right okay! Cool x
Original post by emilyd247

Hey!! I accepted my place to do nursing studies too, i chose to stick with adult:biggrin:im going on the 1st of april as well!
i live 4 hours away but its the school holidays so making a few days away out of it! it sounds exactly like the open day i went to, i didnt think it was smart clothes eeeek x
Accepted my offer on Friday!!! Can't believe it's happening! :smile: :smile: xx
Reply 14
Did anyone choose child honours? :smile:
Reply 15
I'm just wondering if you applied for the honours at the start? I've been given a conditional for the bachelor child nursing, but if I had been aware of the honours I would have chosen that instead do you know if you can phone and ask to be changed to the honours? x
Original post by Cloway
I'm just wondering if you applied for the honours at the start? I've been given a conditional for the bachelor child nursing, but if I had been aware of the honours I would have chosen that instead do you know if you can phone and ask to be changed to the honours? x

Yeah I applied to the honours at the beginning. It's worth checking I guess x
Reply 17
Yeah I applied to the honours at the beginning. It's worth checking I guess x

It wasn't there when I applyed 😔 damn! Going to phone up on Monday x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending