The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Gill Street North 2015/16

Just booked F235, on the 1st floor. Who else is staying there?

Scroll to see replies

Hellloooo, ive booked E221, on the 1st Floor. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey, I've booked E112 on the ground floor!
Is the E block near the road?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got no idea? I just booked it because it was about the last room available!
Guessing you wanted Byron too 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
You all first years?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah or gill street south! I was so disappointed that I didn't get it! I was waiting from 7:30 this morning! And yeah I'm first year!
Same, and same! Was well gutted. Even tried phoning and they wouldn't pick up. What you studying ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm studying film and television design, what about you guys? + I stayed up till 12 last night but it wasn't live😰
It's Gill street North, not South...try not to rub it in 😃😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same yea, was up expecting it live then. So then I presumed it'd come live at 8:30 when they open and some reason it must of been early....so couldn't. I'm studying Business Management and Entrepreneurship

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! So annoying! Health and social care, what about you?
Reply 13
Hahaha Matt 😂
Yeah I went on as soon as it opened and everything just seemed to get booked in 30 seconds!
Must be some serious hardcore people 😂guessing Luke's on the floor below and its me and Chloe on 1st floor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's what I'm assuming! At least we know of some people going in there now
Yea true, won't complete loners

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, i'm in Gill Street North, block E ground flood. Im not to sure what exact room it was but i think it may have been E115 :smile:
Jesus where you guys getting cash from to afford Gill Street!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending