The Student Room Group

Durham Medicine Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TouchWood
Cool! Good to know theres a few of us around! Where else did you apply? :smile:

Sweet, where have you/are you graduating from? What is your preference out of Newc and Durham?

Biology at Leeds! :smile: Ive been here for four years though because I did a year abroad in Newcastle, Australia! What about you?

biomed at Amsterdam University College!
Offer!
Original post by jejthompson
Offer!

Well Done! Has it just come through now?
Original post by boods8897
Well Done! Has it just come through now?

Thanks! It came through on UCAS 10 minutes ago.
Reply 24
Original post by jejthompson
Thanks! It came through on UCAS 10 minutes ago.

Did you get an email notification from UCAS? and when did you have your interview?
Reply 25
OFFER!!! :eek:
Original post by pieruz
Did you get an email notification from UCAS? and when did you have your interview?

I got the email notification about half an hour after I checked track, I had my interview in the middle of January
Offer!!! JCS;H’PODJ'AOAJD
Reply 28
OFFER!!!! Cannot actually believe it so happy!! :smile: I logged into track and it was there! :biggrin: Haven't had an email from UCAS yet so might be worth logging into track just in case :smile: I've just firmed the offer so hopefully see you guys in September!! :biggrin:

Best of luck to everyone else, I didn't think my interview went amazingly so anyone who hasn't heard yet don't fret I'm sure your offers coming :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 29
Congratulations!
i hope its a good news for me too. :redface:
Hi everyone!

Firstly, massive congratulations on your offers! 😀 Sorry for being absent on here the past few days, MedSoc are currently on their annual medic ski trip in France!

Secondly, for those of you who haven't got an offer just yet, be patient as I'm sure they'll be sending out another batch soon!

Lastly, don't forget to join our offer holders group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/807162869376305/

Hope to see you all in September!

Lots of love,
Durham MedSoc President xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!

Very happy and honoured, but I also got an offer from Barts so I'm firming that one and putting Durham as insurance.

Good luck to everyone else though! And this just means that someone on the waiting list will be very lucky! :smile:
Reply 32
JUST GOT AN OFFER!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! I CANT STOP SHAKING!!!!
good luck guys :biggrin:
Reply 33
Offer woop! Interview finished after 25 mins as well, I was convinced that I was going to be rejected cause it was so short.

I'm having to choose between Durham 5 year course or a GEP 4 year program now. Are any current Durham students willing to sell the uni to me? I was quite impressed from what I've heard/seen but still not fully decided since Durham would be a year longer and would cost more.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
Offer!! Undergraduate!
Offer and very excited! Durham campus, double graduate and did my first degree at the same uni so I know I will like it there!
Offer today and already firmed!! Can't wait!!
Reply 37
Does anyone know how it works if you have an offer and want to defer for the following year?
Reply 38
Offer!!!! Yesterday at 14:07!! (undergrad-Year 13)
Does anybody know if there is a deadline for firming choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending