The Student Room Group

Could you please help me ?

Hi guys I am a student from Ireland and I have my pharmacy interview and aptitude test coming up soon, I'm so super excited and a little nervous at the same time!!!! How did other people honestly find it? Are the chemistry questions straightforward enough, can you give an example of one if you don't mind and how hard is the aptitude test, I saw an example of one on LJMUs website, are they all like that or are some of the questions easier or harder, how did you find time management and would you recommend I follow a certain time limit and last of all how did you find the opinion question at the end??

Answer what you feel feel comfortable answering Thanks anyway xxx
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Daisypink95
Hi guys I am a student from Ireland and I have my pharmacy interview and aptitude test coming up soon, I'm so super excited and a little nervous at the same time!!!! How did other people honestly find it? Are the chemistry questions straightforward enough, can you give an example of one if you don't mind and how hard is the aptitude test, I saw an example of one on LJMUs website, are they all like that or are some of the questions easier or harder, how did you find time management and would you recommend I follow a certain time limit and last of all how did you find the opinion question at the end??

Answer what you feel feel comfortable answering Thanks anyway xxx

Hi, I had to do an aptitude test at Manchester University when I had my pharmacy interview and it wasn't as hard as I expected. What I would recommend is to revise Chemistry Calculations because most of the questions I got where working out moles, concentrations and masses of substances. Also you may need to convert grams to milligrams because pharmaceutical drugs are normally given in mg. Oh and a question came up about ph which is just -log[H+]. Apart from that just read through topics in your course which are related to pharmacy.

hope this helped
Reply 2
I actually love you. Thank you soooooo much. You helped a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending