The Student Room Group

An exam or test you really enjoyed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by plasmaman
AQA AS Biology, BIOL 1 (Unit 1) May 2014
100/100, it was a solid paper

****, how on earth can you do that???
I came out of my history As exams last year with contrasting emotions
On the reformation I thought I had choked and went running to my History teachers to explain my answers, I even got my birthday spelt wrong and had to correct it before the exam haha! I ended up with 94 UMS
Then on the Sixties I felt more confident and somewhat relaxed because it was my last exam, and I got 95 UMS :smile:
GCSE Music, nice hour listening to some nice music - ended up with full marks :cool:
I remember my GCSE Maths exam. I loved that paper not because it was easy or something but because I enjoyed the questions. Got an A* in it. :lol:
Reply 44
buss1 and buss2 at as level i got 98% in both i felt like jesus
Original post by LeaX
Came out of an A2 Physics exam thinking I'd done really well... Got a D.

Came out of an A2 Chemistry exam nearly in tears because I thought it had gone terribly, got an A.

Literally the story of my life. I almost cried after an exam and ended up with 100ums. I've learnt now that when i'm happy after an exam it's not good news and when i'm upset afterwards it's great news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That one AS Biology exam where I scored a perfect 100%. :proud:

*got a C grade A Level overall*
I'm a history buff so I loved the IB History HL paper 3. 2 hours and a half of essays about Tsar Nicholas II and Lenin's Russia...
I did a Further Mathematics AQA paper today, although challenging, I adored the questions...

...not to mention my paper looked so flash with all the algebra and sketches ^^
Original post by Pilate VII
I did a Further Mathematics AQA paper today, although challenging, I adored the questions...

...not to mention my paper looked so flash with all the algebra and sketches ^^

Which module?
Reply 50
C4 June 2014 edexcel :tongue:
First AS Sociology exam.

I revised Marxism and Postmodernism right before the exam cause they were "supposedly" the most difficult topics.

Went into the exam, those 2 topics came up and i almost cried with happiness.

I got a B and all but 2 others in the class got a D or below (seriously no-one could understand Marxism's basic principles and I don't get why :s-smilie:) :>.
Original post by Applescruff
I don't get it. You guys actually like exams???

it's TSR lol
Original post by Magnus Taylor
I came out of my history As exams last year with contrasting emotions
On the reformation I thought I had choked and went running to my History teachers to explain my answers, I even got my birthday spelt wrong and had to correct it before the exam haha! I ended up with 94 UMS
Then on the Sixties I felt more confident and somewhat relaxed because it was my last exam, and I got 95 UMS :smile:

Oh I do both of those!! 😩 I am not even close to 95% :frown: howwwww? Do have any past exam answers that you wrote? I would appreciate if you do since the Internet has near to nothing when it comes to model answers! Also any tips before all my hair falls out?!!
Original post by DCMed96
****, how on earth can you do that???

I should add that it was 100/100 UMS, not raw marks!
Probably English.. Surprises people when I say that.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh I do both of those!! 😩 I am not even close to 95% :frown: howwwww? Do have any past exam answers that you wrote? I would appreciate if you do since the Internet has near to nothing when it comes to model answers! Also any tips before all my hair falls out?!!

Do further reading, learn the dates, I virtually had memorised the entire textbooks going into the exams lol. I answered Luther And Calvin essays on Reformation and On the Sixties chose the modernising Britain on the 2014 paper, arguing mass media was more important in modernising Britain than Tony Benn
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Do further reading, learn the dates, I virtually had memorised the entire textbooks going into the exams lol. I answered Luther And Calvin essays on Reformation and On the Sixties chose the modernising Britain on the 2014 paper, arguing mass media was more important in modernising Britain than Tony Benn

I love memorising textbooks-then writing it all from memory

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coconuthead--
I love memorising textbooks-then writing it all from memory

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still doing that in A2 History lol
Reply 59
Original post by H0PEL3SS
C1. Easy, easy exam, and an easy 100. (It's only C1, but it was still quite nice)

I also loved the C1 exam. 97 since one of the questions threw me and I ended up putting the coordinates the wrong way around. I kicked myself in the pants when I came out of it and realisation struck too late.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending