The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice

Hi, I've just received an unconditional offer for Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice at LJMU. Just wondering if anyone else has received an offer and which accommodation you're choosing? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't chosen anything yet but I'm thinking of Grand Central! Not sure yet though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
I put Grand Central as my 2nd choice but just put Marybone because it was the cheapest haha
Reply 3
Haha I haven't really looked at the prices yet 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think Marybone is about £10 a week less than the others but I don't know if that shows in the quality haha, did you go to an applicant day?
Reply 5
Noo it was a bit of a last minute decision really. I applied for the course through extra and only just got my offer today! Did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I wasn't able to go but I went to an open day and wasn't sure whether I'd like it before that but the course looks really good and interesting!
Reply 7
Aw well that's a relief 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: Have you sorted out student finance yet? I need to do mine but I find it really confusing haha! Are you from Liverpool?
Reply 9
Yeah I went to uni for a bit last year so they had my details already but it is a pain! No North Wales you? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh cool, where did you go to uni last year? I'm from Crewe, it's kind of halfway between Liverpool and Manchester. Liverpool is definitely a step up for me though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Manchester :smile: yeah I know Crewe, I'm from wrexham it's quite close to there :smile: I love Liverpool have you ever been on a night out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh yeah I know Wrexham! :smile: Noo, I only turned 18 at the beginning of February so I've only just been able to get in to places haha, but I'm supposed to be going in April for my friends birthday😄 Have you? I love Liverpool though, I have some family there so I've spent quite a lot of time there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Ohh fair enough! I'm 20 I feel too old to be going to uni even though I'm not much older 🙈 ah yeah its a great place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, noo I don't think you are, some people don't go to uni until they're in their 30s. At least because you went for a bit before you know how to deal with the awkwardness of meeting loads of new people, people seem to think I'm quiet at first when I'm not really haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yeah that's true. The best thing to do is bring alcohol and offer everyone a drink 🙈🙊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, yeah I might do that🎉🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I just hope I'm not in a room of people that don't drink 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Aw that ok then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

Quick Reply