The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Forensic Accounting and Student Life in General in Uni of Portsmouth

I have been given an unconditional offer as an EU student for an MSc in Forensic Accounting in the University of Portsmouth. Right now I'm going through the headaches of doing necessary preparations and readings, you know, scholarships and all those tedious processes...

Make no mistake, the academic aspect of my stay in Portsmouth is very important to me, however, I am not a hermit :smile: I don't wish to keep to myself the whole year through, and I know it may be hard to make friends... I really like to have fun, I come from the clubbing island of Malta and I like to party and be social. I would like to enjoy the year I spend in Portsmouth whenever I am able to. I would like to start making friends from this website and I'm curious as to who my classmates and maybe roommates are going to be.

I'm very excited for this coming scholastic year, am I the only one? If you're likely be doing forensic accounting as well, or maybe you're just excited to be making friends on campus, I'd like it if you reply to this thread :smile:
Hello Daniel, my name is Ari from Indonesia. If there's no obstacles, I'll be your classmate in Sept :wink: I've just received the unconditional offer last month.

I'm kind of excited also, but worried & nervous at the same time. Feel strange about being back to study again after a decade. :biggrin:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by ncariwibowo
Hello Daniel, my name is Ari from Indonesia. If there's no obstacles, I'll be your classmate in Sept :wink: I've just received the unconditional offer last month.

I'm kind of excited also, but worried & nervous at the same time. Feel strange about being back to study again after a decade. :biggrin:

Hi Ari, that's great news! :smile: Don't worry about it being strange, I had multiple classmates who were in your position when I was getting my BA. They integrated perfectly with the rest of the class and they generally did better than the rest of us in regards their grades. Keep me updated regarding the possibility of you doing the course and I hope you won't have any obstacles! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending