The Student Room Group

How long can you last?

Scroll to see replies

That's really frustrating not been able to long last.
A lot has to do with knowing the responses of your partner. When me and my long term GF get jiggy, i know that most of the time she is likely to eventually reach orgasm so i just enjoy stimulating her and when she orgasms i can time mine to happen at the same time.
Original post by Anonymous
A lot has to do with knowing the responses of your partner. When me and my long term GF get jiggy, i know that most of the time she is likely to eventually reach orgasm so i just enjoy stimulating her and when she orgasms i can time mine to happen at the same time.

That time feeling awesome. When I am successful to give her pleasure.
i actually last for like 36min
then she starts stroking the d
then i last for like 5 secs
Original post by OMGsideboob
You made her go for an HOUR?!??!! Hahahahahaha what a lad! Top lad. I had to stop this one girl last week after sucking for 10 straight minutes non stop because she wasn't doing it properly and I wasn't anywhere near close to finishing, and I felt a bit sorry for the poor girl she was just going non stop for what felt like an eternity, so I told her to get on top and ride me :smile: even that took long.

Is there an etiquette when it comes to blow jobs? Is there a certain point when it's simply taking too long and time to do something else? Lol

Dont get me started on this one girl who simply refused point blank to give me bj's. She's...repulsed by penises, how about that. Glad that's over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sure you did mate
i can last for a 4-6 minutes depending on how ugly the ho is
Original post by GodAtum
Do you find it embarassing if you dont last long? Like, if Kim K was giving me one, i would only last a few mins.

I think you're on the first time, right?
Original post by sexion d'assaut
Lol if you were banging kim k her pussy space is so wide it's like throwing a sausage in a room . Your penis would have empty space on all sides. Could probably like 2 hrs before your erect ion starts to hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vaginas are capable of contracting back to their former size after giving birth to several babies. No matter how many guys she's had sex with it'll be just as tight as the next girls until she has more children. Please educate yourself so that next time, at least you're factually orrect in your misogyny :smile:
Reply 28
I can do it for about 10 minutes. Sometimes 15 or 14
Too long. Like around 40 min - over an hour (approx). Sounds fun but if it's 3 times a day...

Quick Reply

Latest