The Student Room Group

I lost my mind when i found my heart..

Okay, bit of a problem. There's a girl I like in university, we are good friends, but we don't really hang out together. We both have our own group of friends, but there was one girl who connected the two groups if you know what I mean. That meant that we would sometimes go out in a big group together.
That girl has left uni, and now I don't see this girl I like as much as I used to. It's a bit awkward because her friend who left liked me, and I liked her, but nothing ever happened between us. And now her other friend who is still in uni has tried it on with me a few times. I didn't reject her outright, I didn't want to be mean. I just kinda try and politely ignore it, and hope she gets the message.
The problem is, I really like this girl, she's the nicest, most genuine girl I've ever met. Should I ask her out, or is there too much things going on there, with her two friends? The girl I like is so kind, I know she probably has guys coming up to her telling her how much they love her and all that, so I'm not sure I want to ruin our friendship. I've been thinking about her all weekend, and I don't know what to do.
Any tips? Like if i did ask her out, how would i make it not so obvious as in where could we go that her friend wouldn't be jealous. I've been in a situation like this before where a girl I like said she couldn't go out with me because her friend really liked me, and wanted to ask me out first. That ended horribly.
Sorry if I sound arrogant, I'm not really at all.
I'm sorry but could you try and rephrase or explain that a bit better, I'm kind of lost on the who's who?
:ditto:

i don't really understand... is this the same girl you politely ignored?...

and by the sound of it your 'friendship' is quite a thin one seeing as you only used to hang around with because of this other girl... and now you don't as much because she is gone.....
Reply 3
God men!

-The girl who connected him to the girl he likes have left uni.
-Hence not seeing the girl he likes often.
-Girl who left uni liked him but nothing happened
-Another completely different girl (friends with the one he likes) likes him, he doesnt like her
-He wants to make a move on the one he likes but its difficult as he doesnt see her alot and her friend likes him.

Thats how i'm reading it
Reply 4
~the_one~
God men!

-The girl who connected him to the girl he likes have left uni.
-Hence not seeing the girl he likes often.
-Girl who left uni liked him but nothing happened
-Another completely different girl (friends with the one he likes) likes him, he doesnt like her
-He wants to make a move on the one he likes but its difficult as he doesnt see her alot and her friend likes him.

Thats how i'm reading it

:dito:
Reply 5
Catch up with the girl you like and avoid the other one completely?

Latest

Trending

Trending