The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just checking that my name is down (as I wasn't quoted when I expressed an interest)
I'm really interested c:
definitely interested! been looking for a good read recently anyway
Original post by *Interrobang*
Just checking that my name is down (as I wasn't quoted when I expressed an interest)

Yes, I just checked your name was on the list. Sorry I didn't respond, I do try to reply to every comment but even if I don't I still make a note of your username when putting the list together :smile:

It's also on the list for next months book club too :smile:
Original post by Sarah at Wordery
Fantastic suggestions! As far as I can remember I don't think a book from Stephen King has been one of the options so far - September could be his month?! :wink:

Perhaps :wink:
SEPTEMBER'S BOOK CLUB

So far I have heard back from four of the five students picked for September's book club, so we're going to go ahead without them for now until they get in contact with me.

However, this month was quite unusual two students had Stephen King - The Stand as they're number 1 choice and the other two students had Patrick Ness - The Rest of Us Just Live Here. As there was no way to choose one book over the other, we decided that two books will be chosen for this months book club.

So itsalexandrar and esjae will be getting The Stand to read and review and ellebabyx3 and charlouking will be getting The Rest of Us Just Live Here.

Has anyone read either of these books? Would you recommend them? :smile:
I would love to review books!
Reply 567
I'm very interested in this.
Original post by Rainbow_2010
I would love to review books!

That's great to hear :smile: What do you like to read atm?
Original post by FMGR
I'm very interested in this.

Excellent! Do you have any book suggestions for next month? :smile:
Excellent! Do you have any book suggestions for next month? :smile:

Hi Sarah, wasn't sure if you saw my post - I am also interested.

As for book suggestions...I'm very flexible when it comes to reading. Anything can be great!
Original post by teddyplanet
Hi Sarah, wasn't sure if you saw my post - I am also interested.

As for book suggestions...I'm very flexible when it comes to reading. Anything can be great!

Yep you're name is on the list for next month :smile:

Great to hear that you're flexible when it comes to reading especially when taking part in the book club, as you might get a book you wouldn't necessarily go out and choose. But it's a good way to expand your reading :smile:

Great to have you onboard!
I don't know if my name is on the list yet but I would love to review any book c:
Original post by magnusbane
I don't know if my name is on the list yet but I would love to review any book c:

I've just made sure it's on the list for October - so welcome aboard :smile:

Do you have any suggestions for October's book club?
Hi, would like to be added to the list please.
I'd like to review a book please :smile:
Reply 576
I'm intrested :smile:
That's great to hear :smile: What do you like to read atm?

At the moment im really loving thriller/suspense/psychological books but im currently reading 'we are completely beside ourselves' which im loving too, so im exploring genres :smile:
Original post by Rainbow_2010
At the moment im really loving thriller/suspense/psychological books but im currently reading 'we are completely beside ourselves' which im loving too, so im exploring genres :smile:

I know that's not a psychological thriller like a lot of people like, but it is a psychological related book, and I recommend it from the point of view of a psychology major.
I have a list on my Goodreads of books I consider 'psychology book club' books, and while some are non-fiction for obvious reasons, there are also a bunch of different fiction books on there that I found really interesting to explore.
This looks amazing, I'm always on the look out for new book so!

Latest

Trending

Trending