The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

count me in :smile:
I'm interested! :smile:
Reply 82
I'm interested. And this has nothing to do we me procrastinating over a final paper or two that I need to write, m'kay.
I'm interested!!
Reply 85
Hi, this sounds like a great idea, count me in :smile:
Me too. :biggrin:
I'm interested in being included! Thanks ~
Count me in :smile:
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

The Student Room has teamed up with Wordery, the online bookshop, to offer five books each month to give away.

All you have to do is post in this thread letting us know you're interested, and we'll pick out five members at random to review the books.

Once you receive the book, give it a read and all we ask is that you give a bit of review on the book. We'll send more details before we send you the book :smile:

So post below and we'll pick five members at random to review the book!

The first title is TBC... any questions let us know! :biggrin:

More about Wordery

UPDATE: April's reviewers have now been picked, but you can still opt in for next month :smile:

This would put a smile on my face if i could be the one to receive such gift!!
I love reading books and I read a lot!!
I want to write one too later in life.
I would totally like to comment after I read it!!!
Original post by secretname
Really interested! I review books on my blog :smile:

Great to hear that - whats your blog called? :smile:
Original post by babro30
I'm interested! I actually run a book blog too.

Glad to hear your interested in the book club! What's the name of your blog? :smile:
Original post by blamethenargles
I'm interested! For the next month or just whenever you're doing another book send-out as such!

Great to see you're interested. :smile: We'll add you to the list of names, ready for next month when we pick five readers at random again!
Original post by eunicekallo
This would put a smile on my face if i could be the one to receive such gift!!
I love reading books and I read a lot!!
I want to write one too later in life.
I would totally like to comment after I read it!!!

Great to see someone so enthusiastic! :smile: What kind of book do you plan on writing later in life?
Reply 94
Meeeee :woo:
Original post by omz13
I'm interested. And this has nothing to do we me procrastinating over a final paper or two that I need to write, m'kay.

Ha, don't worry! Will add you to the list of possible readers for next month :smile: Good luck with your final papers.
Original post by Wincastle
Hey. I am interested for this but do you accept international students?

Hey, yes we do accept international students. Where abouts are you studying at the moment? :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Sarah at Wordery
Great to see someone so enthusiastic! :smile: What kind of book do you plan on writing later in life?

Sarah, could I review The Divergent Series please? I've been meaning to read them!
Original post by kka25
Sarah, could I review The Divergent Series please? I've been meaning to read them!

The way the book club works is, we select five students at random (who have shown interest), they all get emailed a list of books and all vote for which one they'd like to read/review, the book with the most votes goes out to all five students.

However, we always love to hear which books you guys fancy reading and will keep this in mind when creating the new list of books each month! :smile:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
You actually have my books for sale through yourselves:

https://wordery.com/n-gosney-author

(I'm N. Gosney)

I'm wonder if there's any possibility of Wolf Born being put up for review through your scheme? :smile:

How do you go about getting published and selling through Wordery? I'm really interested :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending