The Student Room Group

The TSR Wordery book club - 5x free books to review each month!

Hey everyone,

The Student Room has teamed up with Wordery, the online bookshop, to offer five books each month to give away.

All you have to do is post in this thread letting us know you're interested, and we'll pick out five members at random to review the books.

Once you receive the book, give it a read and all we ask is that you give a bit of review on the book. We'll send more details before we send you the book :smile:

So post below and we'll pick five members at random to review the book!

The first title is TBC... any questions let us know! :biggrin:

More about Wordery

UPDATE: April's reviewers have now been picked, but you can still opt in for next month :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm so interested in this, when do you announce the winners?
Reply 2
I'm interested, but I live in Vietnam, so are you going to ship the book to me, if I am selected? In my opinion, an e-book would be better, if possible.
I am definitely interested in this, I can't stop reading at the moment!
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

The Student Room has teamed up with Wordery, the online bookshop, to offer five books each month to give away.

All you have to do is post in this thread letting us know you're interested, and we'll pick out five members at random to review the books.

Once you receive the book, give it a read and all we ask is that you give a bit of review on the book. We'll send more details before we send you the book :smile:

More about Wordery

I, like most people on this thread, like reading. But I, like most people on this thread, have particular tastes. This means that while I will gladly read a book on science, I won't be as happy to read 50 Shades of Grey. You should take this into account. Otherwise, reviews are not going to be any useful.
Oh my God. This is literally so perfect.

I am very interested.

I can't stop reading either. And I've been thinking about writing about the books I read anyways.

(Pick me!!)
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm really interested in this, sign me up!
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

More about Wordery

I am really interested in this- I read books all the time and post reviews on Amazon so I would really like to do the same on TSR.

Reply 9
I'm interested :smile: I have already reviewed two for TSR, so I would absolutely love to do it more regularly!
I am super interested !!!
I would love to win this!!
Oohh this looks cool! I would love to be a part of this - running out of books to read so ya know! I did win a book review competition last year over Aberdeenshire, so experience hehe! No, but seriously, I'm super interested!
Sounds like a nice idea, count me in too :h:
Gimme a book.
Reply 15
Original post by Arkasia
I'm interested :smile: I have already reviewed two for TSR, so I would absolutely love to do it more regularly!

Same!

I do find it great that this is an option for those other than us in the Reporter team :smile:
Original post by esjae
Same!

I do find it great that this is an option for those other than us in the Reporter team :smile:

Definitely, but I'm not going to turn down the chance :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by Arkasia
Definitely, but I'm not going to turn down the chance :wink:

Saaame! The more books I can get my hands on the better :wink:
Very interested. Normally, when not sleeping, I'm reading.
Hi - I am interested in this.

Latest

Trending

Trending