The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Full time biology

Has anybody done this? I am hoping to do year 2 and 3 over the next 2 years. But having spoken to an adviser she suggested I should do the practical module after I finish all my other level 2 modules which would push it out to 3 years.

So has anybody done all 4 biology modules together, how was it and does anyone have any experiences to share?

Thanks.
Original post by SuperCat007
Has anybody done this? I am hoping to do year 2 and 3 over the next 2 years. But having spoken to an adviser she suggested I should do the practical module after I finish all my other level 2 modules which would push it out to 3 years.

So has anybody done all 4 biology modules together, how was it and does anyone have any experiences to share?

Thanks.

I am now completing my biology degree, what 4 modules are you referring to?

SK277
S294
S295
SXHL288
S317
Sd329
SXL390

They are the core modules

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Lambert87
I am now completing my biology degree, what 4 modules are you referring to?

SK277
S294
S295
SXHL288
S317
Sd329
SXL390

They are the core modules

Posted from TSR Mobile

SK277, S294, S295 and SXHL288 all in one year. As I said the adviser on the phone suggested I wouldn't be able to do the practical module without doing the others first. But I see the others are all based on an exam at the end, so potentially I could tailor my study to ensure I have covered what I need to for SXLH288
Bull****... Excuse my French!!

You can do all those together and demand they let you do it!! I did it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest