The Student Room Group

Create The Best Easter Egg - Closed

Create The Best Easter Egg

Spring is (nearly) in the air, and Easter is on its way. To get into the spirit of things, TSR would like to invite you to get creative and show off your Easter egg designs.

The Rules

* We will only accept original designs.
* You can design your egg on your computer (and post a picture here), or you can print off a template, unleash your artistic talents, scan the result and upload it to the thread. You can find a template here - https://cdn.tutsplus.com/craft/uploads/2014/02/Spirograph-Easter-Eggs-Template.jpg

Prizes

The best egg design, as judged by the CT, will win an Easter Egg worth up to £20 from Hotel Chocolat!

Deadline For Entries

The deadline for entries is 23:59 on the 2nd of April.

So, get drawing, colouring, Photoshopping... whatever you like. We look forward to seeing the results. :bunny2: Good luck!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:woo: in!!!i will get it done at some point.
bear™ will get cracking
here is my final design:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
There's an Easter egg at stake here!
Original post by TornadoGR4

I vote this one to win
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you have to lay the egg by yourself for it to be a valid contribution?
Reply 9
Last chances to get involved with this competition! This closes tomorrow at midnight!
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Last chances to get involved with this competition! This closes tomorrow at midnight!

Since the egg from the WS challenge has gone (still upset about that :tongue:) I'll be giving this a go!
Original post by mobbsy91
Since the egg from the WS challenge has gone (still upset about that :tongue:) I'll be giving this a go!

It's because the mass quotes weren't working :frown: I'll make sure you just a good prize too! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
In spirit of the hoodie competition, I thought I'd make this:

Remember - buy this now while it's on special offer!

EDIT: CRAP - should be OR your money back! EDIT: Changed!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Aph
:woo: in!!!i will get it done at some point.
Where's your submission Aph?! :tongue:
Reply 15
Where's your submission Aph?! :tongue:

I can't remote access the computer it's on:frown: I should have it up by midnight though!!!
Original post by Aph
I can't remote access the computer it's on:frown: I should have it up by midnight though!!!
:biggrin: you still have tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 17
:biggrin: you still have tomorrow! :smile:

I might need tomorrow them:s-smilie: don't worry, mine will ruin your eyes:tongue:
Original post by Aph
I might need tomorrow them:s-smilie: don't worry, mine will ruin your eyes:tongue:

Just trying to come up with something which could possibly be anywhere near as good as mine :tongue:
Original post by Aph
I look forward to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest