The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juicy J
That's not cheating. There's nothing wrong with that. You're not married, you can have sex with any man you want :smile: good on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shut up you beta white knight
Reply 2
Original post by Pogostick8
Shut up you beta white knight

I challenge you to a duel. Beta white knight versus human plankton let's go.
Why do all women cheat on their man? Why does no woman have no sense of loyalty or respect?
Reply 4
Original post by RollerBall
0/10, don't be so obvious with your bait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not bait. These are the rules of the game. Rules of engagement. As long as you're not married, you're allowed to have sex with whoever you want, regardless of whether you're in a committed relationship with another person. Applies to both genders. Women are hypergamous anyway, it's impossible for a woman to settle for one man. When she sees a better man, she will have sex with him and he's powerless to resist. Law of nature, don't question it kid.
Original post by Smonnie
Gonna go out on a limb here, but don't tell him.

You are only telling him to make yourself feel better - so you don't have to keep the secret. He doesn't "deserve" to know - he'll be much happier never knowing,.You say that you'll never do it again (and I actually believe that you probably won't).

So by telling him, you will upset yourself and him. You will also possibly end your friend's relationship (because if I were your boyfriend, I would find your friend's girlfriend on Facebook and tell her).

So don't tell him. Live with the guilt. Then only you hurt, and only sometimes.

*******s. He does deserve to know that his girlfriend is an disloyal schlut who can't control herself when drunk.
Original post by Astronomical
*******s. He does deserve to know that his girlfriend is an disloyal schlut who can't control herself when drunk.

That should apply to all women then since all women cheat?
That should apply to all women then since all women cheat?

Rather than saying all women cheat, let's agree that all women who do actually cheat are disloyal schluts. Same goes for men who cheat.
Original post by Astronomical
Rather than saying all women cheat, let's agree that all women who do actually cheat are disloyal schluts. Same goes for men who cheat.

I disagree, and yes all women do cheat some are just better at hiding it than others. Ever heard of hypergamy? If not I suggest you look it up.
Original post by Juicy J
It's not bait. These are the rules of the game. Rules of engagement. As long as you're not married, you're allowed to have sex with whoever you want, regardless of whether you're in a committed relationship with another person. Applies to both genders. Women are hypergamous anyway, it's impossible for a woman to settle for one man. When she sees a better man, she will have sex with him and he's powerless to resist. Law of nature, don't question it kid.

0/10
How did it feel having a different cock in your mouth?
Original post by Anonymous
How did it feel having a different cock in your mouth?

it was a bit weird. he was much smaller. but to be honest i've not really thought a lot about the actual act, i've instead been thinking about how stupid i was to do it in the first place, and how much it will hurt my boyfriend
Original post by Expired Potato
I wholly disagree.

Of course he deserves to know. She doesn't deserve him, but he definitely deserves to be told how he's been treated without being involved in said scenario as well.

Though it may seem the lesser of two evils, it's walking behind your partners back and getting away with it simply to save her best friends relationship and her own skin. Her best friend is disgusting for doing such a thing, and I totally agree with an earlier post that men don't particularly like their partners having an emotionally driven, too-close-for-comfort male close friend. These particular people wait for the perfect opportunity to strike, and have the backing of the boyfriends partner to defend him and make it look harmless.

Saving his skin is a very bad thing to do. OP must tell her boyfriend what she's done, and then tell her best friend that he should do the same. It's disgusting behaviour.

So you've told the OP that you believe she won't do it again, and that she shouldn't tell him at all, which weighs more in her favour than any of the others.

It doesn't matter what you 'believe', her boyfriend and she herself thought she'd never have done it, and she has. If she doesn't own up to this, then the seed that she can get away with things if she's sneaky about it is planted and it may become serial.

Rubbish.

More rubbish. Both women and men are capable of controlling their own actions, and the idea that you've no obligation to your partner if you're not married has been controlled by society.

Children live without commitments, worries or restraint.

Men and women have commitments to dedicate themselves to, worries to deal with, and control themselves to the best they can.

I'm sorry but you don't understand a womans basic instinct and desire. All women cheat on their man, a womans love is only conditional and they are not designed to love one man forever.
I'm sorry but you don't understand a womans basic instinct and desire. All women cheat on their man, a womans love is only conditional and they are not designed to love one man forever.

You're going to have one rep gem for a while, buddy.
Original post by FoxOnAMission
This isn't a question but you did good. All men deserve to be cheated on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww diddums is somebody a little scored?
Hmm, can I get a blowjob too if they're going free? :wink:
Reply 16
of all my friends its the good one's that have been cheated on and i know how you're bf is going to feel I've been cheated on once by my ex and she was a so called "nice" girl its always the one's you dont expect that turn out to be whores.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah sort of
he did have to persuade me a bit to come over, but it's not like he pressured me into doing anything once i was there, i was aware of what i was doing but not particularly considering the consequences. i'd say my judgement was clouded, but i wasn't like unconscious or anything, so it's still my fault

i am dreading telling him yeah

no not really, the only person's opinion i particularly care about right now is my boyfriend's
does it bother you that i don't see myself as inferior then

He was talking about everyone else considering you inferior not how you felt.
He was talking about everyone else considering you inferior not how you felt.

he asked if it bothered me that everyone else considered me to be inferior
and no it doesn't
Original post by ms-13
of all my friends its the good one's that have been cheated on and i know how you're bf is going to feel I've been cheated on once by my ex and she was a so called "nice" girl its always the one's you dont expect that turn out to be whores.

All women cheat get over it.

Latest

Trending

Trending