The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
elpollodiablouk
How many of you have received them, because people on the Bristol SU board seem to have received them, but I've heard bugger all..... :confused:

my brother didnt gt them till next month
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
I have, but only just. I wouldn't start worrying yet :smile:
Reply 3
GOT MINE!!!
ahhh personal statement time! deja vu?
Reply 4
I sent off my UCAS form early last year and so I got all my accommodation forms early this year. I sent off my application in late March, but I don't think there's any need to panic. When I wanted to make an inquiry about applications I called the university itself, so if you're stressing it doesn't hurt to do the same.
Reply 5
ckseven
I sent off my UCAS form early last year and so I got all my accommodation forms early this year. I sent off my application in late March, but I don't think there's any need to panic. When I wanted to make an inquiry about applications I called the university itself, so if you're stressing it doesn't hurt to do the same.

It finally came today :smile:
Reply 6
Just been looking through the accommodation prospectus, and I'm quite taken by Badock - table tennis, snooker room, squash court, tennis court. Looks like that's going at numero uno :smile:
Reply 7
Haven't got them yet. I phoned them up and they said that they are sending them all out now!

I'm hoping to go to Goldney Hall, does anyone have any info about this place?

Latest

Trending

Trending