Reply 20
it's back up now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 21
soz to be a pain guys... i haven't paid any deposit.. have you? but ive got the room and all :s-smilie:
No - their payment system is not working yet. They are going to send out an email again as soon as it is and we can finish the application process following on from step 11 (photo upload). Our rooms are safe though...
Any ideas or tips on what to include on the personal profile?
Reply 24
I'm in PPQ Standard room, 5th floor Flat 3! So excited :tongue:
I'm PPQ standard - third floor - flat 2
Reply 26
Im PPQ shared room - eighth floor - Flat 3! I cant wait!!!
Reply 27
Has anyone managed to choose a grand deluxe or anything other than a standard room?
Reply 28
Original post by kelsi0
Has anyone managed to choose a grand deluxe or anything other than a standard room?

I chose a shared room if that helps?
Reply 29
I called them up and asked what exactly the shared rooms were, couldn't find any info online. After they explained I booked one of those too. :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by kelsi0
I called them up and asked what exactly the shared rooms were, couldn't find any info online. After they explained I booked one of those too. :biggrin:

Lool i know exactly how it went. I dont really know what i booked, just that its the best available and the most expensive lol
Reply 31
Do you have to pay the deposit straight way or can it be paid in sections ?
Original post by lco1997
I'm in PPQ Standard room, 5th floor Flat 3! So excited :tongue:

I'm 8th floor flat 3 too!!
Reply 33
Hi, I will start studying this September (2016) in Salford.When do you advise me to apply for accommodation there?Do I have to pay the £500 with my application or you apply and then in September you pay?What is the procedure?
Original post by Babis
Hi, I will start studying this September (2016) in Salford.When do you advise me to apply for accommodation there?Do I have to pay the £500 with my application or you apply and then in September you pay?What is the procedure?

You have to pay the £500 with you're application, I've just sorted my place for a PPQ standard room and paid the £500 - nothing else to pay until 03-10-2016! It's up to you when you apply but the sooner you sort it, the more likely you are to get the room you want.
Is the first floor the bottom floor or is that the ground floor?
I've been trying to apply for accommodation for weeks now and I've had nothing but "unavailable" and that my applications cancelled. Any ideas?
Did anyone stay in Lowry 1 , Floor 7, Flat 2 and know what colour bedroom 4 is ? 😂
Hey I have a room in peel park quarter, there's 6 girls an 2 boys but I would ideally prefer to be with just girls an with less people, anyone got a room available on their floor or know someone who would swap?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending