The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Child Nursing Offers 2015

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has offers for child nursing in seansea xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied too, still haven't heard anything :frown: when did you have your interview ?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nat1990x
I applied too, still haven't heard anything :frown: when did you have your interview ?

I had my interview at the beginning of Jan Hun. Give them a ring, I know they are interviewing til the end of March x
Reply 3
Beginning of January? You must be pulling your hair out by now... Mine was the 27th of February and I'm getting a little anxious waiting... 😁
Reply 4
Beginning of January? You must be pulling your hair out by now... Mine was the 27th of February and I'm getting a little anxious waiting... 😁

I had an offer from Swansea 17 days after my interview. I have accepted the place. Xx 😍
Reply 5
Had an offer very quickly ( Swansea is my first choice !) but am still waiting for others to reply or be interviewed so an't confirm yet.
Reply 6
When was your interview fxcybi?? When did you get your offer? I'm feeling more worried now! Don't think I'm going to get in :frown:
Reply 7
When was your interview fxcybi?? When did you get your offer? I'm feeling more worried now! Don't think I'm going to get in :frown:

You till have plenty of time Hun x fingers crossed for you xx
Reply 8
Original post by Fxcybi
Had an offer very quickly ( Swansea is my first choice !) but am still waiting for others to reply or be interviewed so an't confirm yet.

When did you have your interview and offer place??? I had other interviews but got fed up of waiting for replies lol xx
Reply 9
Oh you two are so lucky, I'm hoping I'll hear next week! Fingers crossed!
Reply 10
Oh you two are so lucky, I'm hoping I'll hear next week! Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you Hun. Let us know when you hear something Hun xxx
Reply 11
Yes - hopefully we will all meet in Swansea in September :smile:
Reply 12
I got a place girls! Had my offer this morning!! See you in September!!! :smile:
Reply 13
I got a place girls! Had my offer this morning!! See you in September!!! :smile:

Omg well done Hun, will you be firming Swansea???

Maybe we should start a Facebook page???
Reply 14
I have a place at Swansea too :smile:

I can't wait
Reply 15
Yes I firmed Swansea! Congrats to us! I heard there's only 22 places and 800 people applied!

Add me on facebook if you want to - Natysha Kirby

xxx
Reply 16
800?? woo go us :smile:

i'll search for you now :smile:

add me too - Kimmy Purcell (white cat in my profile pic)
Reply 17
If we get the grades does that mean we are definitely in ?? Some said they over offer and if too many offers get their grade they can withdraw their offers :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Fxcybi
If we get the grades does that mean we are definitely in ?? Some said they over offer and if too many offers get their grade they can withdraw their offers :frown:

I hope not eeek
Reply 19
I will see if I can create a Facebook page for us and get back to you all xxx

Quick Reply

Latest