The Student Room Group

Uk/What grade would i get if ...?

Ok . Im doing GCSE core at the moment. I am in year 10 . Recently we did our actual ISA and i got a raw mark- meaning the specific grade boundaries havent been released yet. Anyways theres either a chance i got a D or a C . Lets assume i got a D (hopefully not :biggrin:)

I am aware of the fact the Isa's can bring your grade down

Ok so what Grade can i get if :

For each three modules (b1,c1,p1) i get an A in ? what overall mark would i get then ?

And is C a pass for Isa ?

I might resit it i dont know . Any tips on how to improve my Isa exam/work

Thanks

Im new guys
:biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by Blancosdos
Ok . Im doing GCSE core at the moment. I am in year 10 . Recently we did our actual ISA and i got a raw mark- meaning the specific grade boundaries havent been released yet. Anyways theres either a chance i got a D or a C . Lets assume i got a D (hopefully not :biggrin:)

I am aware of the fact the Isa's can bring your grade down

Ok so what Grade can i get if :

For each three modules (b1,c1,p1) i get an A in ? what overall mark would i get then ?

And is C a pass for Isa ?

I might resit it i dont know . Any tips on how to improve my Isa exam/work

Thanks

Im new guys
:biggrin::colondollar:

It depends on your UMS marks and on how high your A's are. If you've just scraped a D on the ISA and scraped an A on the exams, you can score a B overall. If you score the highest possible D on the ISA and the highest possible A on the papers, you can score an A overall. :smile:
Reply 2
irrelevant to this thread but what grade would i get if i score 40 marks on as level model arteries isa, i know mark schemes aren't out yet but predictions please
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending