The Student Room Group

Girls what do you think about men with tattoos?

i'm wanting a tattoo but i wanted to know what people thought about tattoos in general whether they are a turn on/off or whatever.

Scroll to see replies

Depends on the girl. I find guys who have them on their arms a turn on
Neither a turn on nor a turn off generally. Though I do not like neck/face tattoos.
Reply 3
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Depends on the girl. I find guys who have them on their arms a turn on

only on their arms ? i mean i kinda want a few, one on my arm as a sleeve, one on my calve and one across my chest and onto my shoulder blades merging with the sleeve. is that still alright do you reckon?
Original post by ejwvs
only on their arms ? i mean i kinda want a few, one on my arm as a sleeve, one on my calve and one across my chest and onto my shoulder blades merging with the sleeve. is that still alright do you reckon?

Yeah that should be fine. :smile: Neymar's and Beckham's tattoos are just amazing
Reply 5
Original post by Precious Illusions
Neither a turn on nor a turn off generally. Though I do not like neck/face tattoos.

but chest ones are ok?
Massive turn off, I hate them. A true gentleman would never get a tattoo :haughty:
Reply 7
Yeah that should be fine. :smile: Neymar's and Beckham's tattoos are just amazing

sweet thanks !
Original post by ejwvs
but chest ones are ok?

I wouldn't particularly mind a chest one nah :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Maid Marian
Massive turn off, I hate them. A true gentleman would never get a tattoo :haughty:

right what is it you don't like about them ?
Depends. Full arm and back tattoos are a turn off - my dad has them.

:five:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:five:

*cough thigh tattoo *cough thigh tattoo
*cough thigh tattoo *cough thigh tattoo

This thread is about men getting tattoos :tongue:
This thread is about men getting tattoos :tongue:

You don't have a problem with me getting two then? :colone:
If they aren't like everywhere, and they have real meaning/ artistic, yeah sure turn on why not.
You don't have a problem with me getting two then? :colone:

Two? :colone:

I knew about the thigh tattoo but what's the other one? :tongue:
Reply 17

I agree, it looks dirty.
Generally depends on the tattoo content/placement rather than the presence of a tattoo itself. My partner has one (Hesperus * Phosphorus) on his upper arm, which I really like, and he plans to get more, the ideas of which I also like. There are lovely, interesting ones, and there are ones which I don't like, which is all fair enough - I have no say over what people do with their body!
Two? :colone:

I knew about the thigh tattoo but what's the other one? :tongue:

Guess :colone: I'll PM you the options

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending