Scroll to see replies

Did anyone else hear back today?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by overdoit
No is that bad omg :frown: :frown: :frown:

well I got in but that doesn't mean that you didn't! They might just be sending them out at different times?
I got word back! I'm in :smile:
Original post by Totesmichael
I got word back! I'm in :smile:

Yay! Congrats!
Reply 24
I got an offer this morning as well
I haven't heard anything guess I'm not in :frown: so upset

I haven't heard back either :/ Would be nice to have had the rejection by now, if they aren't going to give an offer! :frown:
I'm glad that there is someone else in the same boat as me! It's horrible having to wait specially when we know others have offers, I would've thought rejections would come first :/ :frown:

Me too! It's quite nerve racking actually, almost waiting around to see if anything happens :/ This is my last uni I am waiting to hear from as well and it all depends on the outcome as to where I put as my firm :frown: Hopefully its sorted soon -fingers crossed-
Yes I'm in the exact same position! Hopefully we'll hear back tomorrow.

I do hope so! where else have you applied?
Southampton Solent, Hertfordshire and Westminster which I've got offers for and this. How about you?

ahh.. what courses are they for? Ive had two offers from Brighton- one of which to do their fashion and dress history course and my other offer is from manchester met. Ideally, I only want to have the CSM and Brighton course as my firm/insurance choices
Fashion journalism, fashion merchandise management and fashion marketing. I want to do something less business orientated and I don't really like Southampton uni, so for me CSM would be the one. The other offers are unconditional because I've already got my a levels. I hate waiting :frown:

ahh that's alright then! It has unfortunately been long waiting game :frown:
Just got an offer, they took they're time! See you guys in September!!!

Congrats! Meant believe they actually took that long to get back to you!
Oops their* I know right! I know another person who got an offer today as well and there are still people waiting! Have you accepted?!

Yes accepted as my firm!
Hi! So glad there is a thread for this course! I deferred a few months in from BA fashion print at CSM this year, will be starting fashion history in September! Where are you all thinking of staying?
Original post by lily1234567
Hi! So glad there is a thread for this course! I deferred a few months in from BA fashion print at CSM this year, will be starting fashion history in September! Where are you all thinking of staying?

I'm hoping to stay at sketc house the new ual accom, looks fantastic!
I love the actual sketch house accommodation, just the area seems a bit rough! I'm looking at the costume store and highline building as well. x
Original post by lily1234567
I love the actual sketch house accommodation, just the area seems a bit rough! I'm looking at the costume store and highline building as well. x

Yea area isn't perfect but it's the closest to CSM! Costume stores my second choice it's pretty much perfect but the rooms are bigger in sketch house, would hate the single bed!
Reply 36
Anybody looking at will wyatt court?
Will wyatt is in a good area and pretty central but I knew people who stayed there last year who had loads of problems with stuff like water not being on etc x
Reply 38
Sound, cheers, think I might go Sketch House
I put sketch house premium as my top and large as my second! I've been looking at area and looks good just can't wait to get going!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending