The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Fashion History and Theory Offers

Scroll to see replies

Hi all, just found this thread and would like to join in. My name is Kelly. I'm on the Fashion History and Theory course at CSM as well. I'm from the US, it'll be my first time in London, living at Sketch House!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Got confirmed for sketch house large room, contracts starts on the 5th of sep can't wat!
Reply 42
I got will wyatt court, a little disappointed but the area is pretty nice so can't complain
Original post by hj411
I got will wyatt court, a little disappointed but the area is pretty nice so can't complain

That area is so cool isn't it like Shoreditch?
Long time since I've posted anything - Sorry!

I got onto the BA Fashion History course, and it's my firm choice as well :smile:

After the whole stressful process of applying for accommodation, I am going to Will Wyatt Court. I know how you feel hj411, as Sketch house was my top choice, however I've heard from a friend at LCF that it is a good one, and the area is really cool with lots of bars and restaurants.

Now I'm really exceed for this all to start and meet you all!
Original post by hj411

I got will wyatt court as well Im from Miami and visited the accommodations the other day and the area is pretty sick its cool x
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has received anything about a summer project yet? I haven't had anything, but I don't think I will be on their mailing list as I am technically still on deferral from the Fashion Print pathway. I know that we hot our summer project for that around this time last year and it was quite a lot of work so I just don't want to fall behind xx
Hi
Have you heard back now

Quick Reply