The Student Room Group

Mock Results ???

These are my mock results .. Should I be worried ?

Biology (foundation) - C
Chemistry - B
Physics - B
Maths - C - 1 mark from B
Citizenship - C
English Language - C - 2 marks from B
History paper 1 - C
History paper 2 - E
History overall - D
English Lit - E
English Lit - D - 4 marks from C
(edited 9 years ago)
They're not usually to worry about of your close to the grade you want, but if you're consistently scoring below your target by a decent amount, then you may want to up your revision

That said, my mock results (and predicted grades) were lower than my actual results, so they're not always representative of your final grades.
Reply 2
I got a U in my business unit 1 AS mock last year and got a B in the real thing. Whilst mocks are good for tracking your process, the grades you get now doesn't necessarily mean they are the grades you will get in the summer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by AstroNandos
They're not usually to worry about of your close to the grade you want, but if you're consistently scoring below your target by a decent amount, then you may want to up your revision

That said, my mock results (and predicted grades) were lower than my actual results, so they're not always representative of your final grades.

Thanks x
Reply 4
Original post by r-t
I got a U in my business unit 1 AS mock last year and got a B in the real thing. Whilst mocks are good for tracking your process, the grades you get now doesn't necessarily mean they are the grades you will get in the summer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOW !!! Congrats on the B

Wish me luck ... Stress is on
Reply 5
Original post by AyshuPayshu
WOW !!! Congrats on the B

Wish me luck ... Stress is on

I got a C overall though because my unit 2 was a C which pulled me down to an overall C but it was still a B in that paper I suppose. Good luck yep times flying aswell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
yup, I'd be very worried if I were you...

Quick Reply

Latest