The Student Room Group

Having an affair AMA

I don't get this forum, my post was deleted but I still have stuffing wanna talk through about this so this is my new tack - I'm 23 and I'm cheating on my partner of 3 years. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Why do you need to?
Reply 2
Do you play runescape?
GO. AWAY.

Take the hint, your thread was deleted because you're a horrible person and to be fair, what is there to talk about? This is your business so take it elsewhere.
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Why do you need to?

Why do I need to talk about it? Because it's doing my head in carrying it alone
Reply 5
Original post by C_tinie_D
GO. AWAY.

Take the hint, your thread was deleted because you're a horrible person and to be fair, what is there to talk about? This is your business so take it elsewhere.

So people can post all kinds of crap, anti women, racist etc but I have to go away? I'm not proud of what's going on
Reply 6
Original post by Rimmie
Do you play runescape?

I don't know what that is
What do you gain from having an affair? Do you have a conscience?
Original post by Rimmie
Do you play runescape?

:lol:
Reply 9
Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What do you gain from having an affair? Do you have a conscience?

Intimacy, support and sex which I don't get from my boyfriend
Reply 10
And yes of course I have a conscience I feel bad but I can't stop myself, I've fallen for the other guy and the sex is so good. I've missed sex a lot
Then why not dump your boyfriend? If you're not happy with him, you can just get rid!
Do you have Xbox live
Original post by Plumstone
Then why not dump your boyfriend? If you're not happy with him, you can just get rid!

exactly. it makes no sense having an affair when you could just be where you're happy
Original post by AvaAdore
So people can post all kinds of crap, anti women, racist etc but I have to go away? I'm not proud of what's going on

How is this a problem you have? Just split up with your bf and go with this new guy/ stay with your bf and finish it with this new guy.

This is the kind of crap thread that you just mentioned.
Well that's fine, it's not cheating. You can have sex with whoever you want, nothing wrong with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a joke right?
Original post by OMGsideboob
Well that's fine, it's not cheating. You can have sex with whoever you want, nothing wrong with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What the **** are you talking about? Of course it is cheating. Unless she dumps her boyfriend.

And yes of course I have a conscience I feel bad but I can't stop myself, I've fallen for the other guy and the sex is so good. I've missed sex a lot

Break up with your boyfriend and go with the new guy. Problem solved. /thread.
Intimacy, support and sex which I don't get from my boyfriend
Why not leave your boyfriend then instead of burning him like this?
Why do I need to talk about it? Because it's doing my head in carrying it alone

Lol and you wonder why? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending