The Student Room Group

Cheating on boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Girl199312
Ive been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years. At the start of our relationship I kissed a few guys and then slept with one. I told him I slept with someone and he forgave me, he has trust issues with me obviously due to this. Last week I slept with someone again. I don't really feel that bad and I know that if I tell him he will break up with me this time, but I just don't want to be alone without my boyfriend. I know I'm being selfish but I can't help it. Anyone in or have been in a similar situation can give me any advice please!

hey lad, here's the plan; god put you on this earth to repopulate, am I right lad? :wink: :colone: so do god's work. in the words of john the Bantist "get bangin'"
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
are you blond or have big tits?

Neither
Reply 22
these hoes aint loyal is an understatement
Are you seriously considering not telling him and letting him live a lie, do you really not care about him at all?
Reply 24
Original post by H.N.I.C

Is it bad I'm starting to find this a little amusing.. :/
Reply 25
Original post by BreakingRise
Are you seriously considering not telling him and letting him live a lie, do you really not care about him at all?

Imagine if I told him again! I'd probably ruin his future relationships cause of all the trust issues he will have
You've totally taken over y thread - couldn't you have made your own?? I wanted this cos mine got deleted. And also people kept calling me a troll.

I'm sick of feeling this way and I just wanted and outlet. I'm ready to take the cowards way out of my whole situation and be done with it
Imagine if I told him again! I'd probably ruin his future relationships cause of all the trust issues he will have

I can't speak for all men, but I rather die than live a lie. It goes to the core of who I am, and you are robbing him of that. A similar thing happened to me, where I forgave her and she did it again, and once I finally got the truth it was much easier for me to move on. I don't hold a grudge, and I don't think a bad egg means that all women are bad. If you care about his future make yourself as small of part in his life as possible. Make him realise that you're not worth it and that he could do better. Give him the complete truth so he never ponders on it again and knows that like you can be honest when you want to so can other women.
Original post by AvaAdore
You've totally taken over y thread - couldn't you have made your own?? I wanted this cos mine got deleted. And also people kept calling me a troll.

I'm sick of feeling this way and I just wanted and outlet. I'm ready to take the cowards way out of my whole situation and be done with it

Please stop looking for sympathy. You are just making yourself look even more pathetic. Grow up and treat others how you want to be treated.
Original post by H.N.I.C

Chris Brown was right about that, he even said in a radio interview how all these women with boyfriends try and sleep with him, that was the reason he made that song. His own girlfriend cheated on him with Drake when he was in prison. All women cheat now that's the era we live in.
I'm not looking for sympathy and never was. You guys have led me to the right path, for all of us.
I don't really feel that bad and I know that if I tell him he will break up with me this time, but I just don't want to be alone without my boyfriend.

Now how would you feel if the situation was reversed?

You should break up with him. You deserve to be alone.
Reply 32
Original post by Anton Miller
Chris Brown was right about that, he even said in a radio interview how all these women with boyfriends try and sleep with him, that was the reason he made that song. His own girlfriend cheated on him with Drake when he was in prison. All women cheat now that's the era we live in.

lol I'm aware ...he dropped knowledge in that interview.
Reply 33
Original post by Anton Miller

I'm from the uk and programmes like Geordie shore and ex on the beach make you think it's acceptable to sleep around and cheat. That's kind of why I'm struggling to see that what I've done is wrong..
Oh god. Is it that bad!? I love my boyfriend but he's so moody and never gives me much attention so that's why I feel the need to cheat. But at the same time he is my best friend..

Okay I didn't read this.

Bit of a half and half then really. Yeh you shouldn't have cheated but he should actually be your boyfriend and treat you as he should.

The relationship is done. Get out and find someone else.
Original post by AvaAdore
I'm not looking for sympathy and never was. You guys have led me to the right path, for all of us.

Might be wrong, but I am sure you were and are, just too proud to admit it to yourself. Reread your statement, as if you are reading some other persons post, and think about how you want people to feel when reading each section. I think you'll find it is written in the style that would attract sympathy.

Anyway, that's minor compared to the other stuff. And I have better things to do than argue about this.
Original post by H.N.I.C
lol I'm aware ...he dropped knowledge in that interview.

People give him a hard time but the guy is talented and speaks the truth.
I'm from the uk and programmes like Geordie shore and ex on the beach make you think it's acceptable to sleep around and cheat. That's kind of why I'm struggling to see that what I've done is wrong..

That's the problem with modern day soceity they see shows like this and think it's ok to cheat, so so sad.

If you've actually been cheated on by someone you love you would never cheat.

Ive been there. It caused me so much stress I had to move back to my parents and I got to a second warning on my job before I told them the situation. They sorted me out with a councilor. A doctor was drafted in. They shortened my working day. They gave me extra time off paid and reduced my work duties till i got back on my feet and was able to function in the world again.

But that's how devastating someone cheating on you can be. It got close to utterly ruining my life.

Dont tell him why. Just leave him.
Why do you cheat because your sex drive is too high so you want sex with other men. Are you 21 (from your username). Don't you worry that you won't be able to maintain future relationships
You despicable c***

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending