The Student Room Group

IBS help!!!, need seperate room during GCSE tests?!?!

I know it may seem like a year away and that I shouldn't be scared or anxious right now, but ive got IBS (diagnosed 2 days ago) and I know it seems like a bad reason or excuse since it is common for people to have it, but, I wanted to see if I could just do my GCSE's (at the end of year 11) in a seperate room?

I know it sounds like a little too much to ask for, but I'm worried about embaressing myself in a massive quiet hall full of students! Could this request actually be possible in such circumstances?
I have IBS too and I'm doing my gcses in under 2 months, for my mock exams I brought in a note from my mum and they let me do the exams in a different room so I guess you could try speaking to the exam officer in your school?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I have IBS too and I'm doing my gcses in under 2 months, for my mock exams I brought in a note from my mum and they let me do the exams in a different room so I guess you could try speaking to the exam officer in your school?

:smile: I'm so relieved!!! I had to research a lot of things, and I thought that would be breaking the rules or something! I didn't think it would actually be possible! will it be possible for mocks aswell?

Quick Reply

Latest