The Student Room Group

AQA, The State and People: Britain 1918-1964, HIS3J, Monday 8th June

Scroll to see replies

there seems to be a correlation between the old AS spec for HIS1L- Britain 1906-1951 and HIS3J, does anyone know what was on the HIS1L AS paper for 2016.
Original post by IAI
I'm bricking it- I'm scared that they're going to put in one of those questions like "Macdonald was a more successful Prime Minister than Attlee". I know the content for the periods pretty well, but an essay like that would throw me right off.

It shouldn't do. Just deal with the essay logically

- MacDonald's successes
- MacDonald's failures
- MacDonald's attempt in tackling economic problems
- Contrast this with Attlee
- Attlee's success- housing is a good one to evaluate.
- Did Attlee maintain party unity?
Conclusion should mirror your introduction.
Guys I'm stressing out for this exam...

Theres just so much content! I started revising for it over Easter (crazy I know) and did notes, then since leaving school I've done A3 sheets for each government and I've revised with a friend going over content and stuff but now I just keep having blocks and can't remember enough things! I was thinking of typing up bullet points for each government from memory once I've revised it from my A3 sheets.... any other advice on how to get this content to stay in my head???

Also does anyone have any predictions on questions???

Thank youuuuu
Original post by HarrietLGH98
Guys I'm stressing out for this exam...

Theres just so much content! I started revising for it over Easter (crazy I know) and did notes, then since leaving school I've done A3 sheets for each government and I've revised with a friend going over content and stuff but now I just keep having blocks and can't remember enough things! I was thinking of typing up bullet points for each government from memory once I've revised it from my A3 sheets.... any other advice on how to get this content to stay in my head???

Also does anyone have any predictions on questions???

Thank youuuuu

My teacher said Lloyd George or Baldwin will come up for the first question and then a post war so either 45-51 or 51-64

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending