The Student Room Group

Is size 8 in clothing too fat???

I'm size 8 in dresses etc, and i'm wondering if in today's society that's seen as too fat? :frown: I'm really insecure about being too fat. Hence, I'm trying to stick to a diet.
Any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wow
0/10.
Reply 3
No, you're not. That's ideal size for me.
Absolutely not, I'm a size 8 and I'm often made to feel insecure about my size when deep down I know it's comp normal if not small xo
Original post by itsmejessio
Absolutely not, I'm a size 8 and I'm often made to feel insecure about my size when deep down I know it's comp normal if not small xo

This made me feel better a lot better. Thank you :smile:
Reply 6
Question, why do we care what today's society thinks? Have you seen some of the things society deems okay? Are you unhealthy is the question. Will your weight cause you health problems lowering your quality of life? If not, have the salad but eat the cake too. IJS, #ShrugLife

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShyBrown
Question, why do we care what today's society thinks? Have you seen some of the things society deems okay? Are you unhealthy is the question. Will your weight cause you health problems lowering your quality of life? If not, have the salad but eat the cake too. IJS, #ShrugLife

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm completely healthy, thanks for your concern. Very helpful post. Give it two thumbs up:wink:
Original post by gabriellakhan
Any thoughts?

The cynic in me thinks this is an attention seeking thread/blag/lie rather than a real question. That's my thought.
Original post by FubbyTucker
The cynic in me thinks this is an attention seeking thread/blag/lie rather than a real question. That's my thought.

Well then you're wrong. I've always been insecure about the way I look and my weight, and it's really getting to me recently.
Size 8 is skinny! Who cares what size you are, stop wasting your time worrying about your size and love your body!
Original post by sparklingstar101
Size 8 is skinny! Who cares what size you are, stop wasting your time worrying about your size and love your body!

I wish it was that easy:frown:
Original post by gabriellakhan
I'm size 8 in dresses etc, and i'm wondering if in today's society that's seen as too fat? :frown: I'm really insecure about being too fat. Hence, I'm trying to stick to a diet.
Any thoughts?

for the love of the gods, eat a damn cheeseburger.

No size 8 is not fat.
People actually responded, 4/10.
Original post by silverbolt

No size 8 is not fat.

:biggrin:
I love cheeseburgers. Craving one now.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
People actually responded, 4/10.

You responded 3/10
Original post by silverbolt

No size 8 is not fat.

Lmao

Size 8 obviously isn't fat.
Wait what?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao

Size 8 obviously isn't fat.

Coming from someone as pretty as you, I'll believe it.:biggrin:
Of course. All the skinny people wear size 16.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending