The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think those people with the bad grades just didn't care. One of my mates who does law at Notts actually got an E or failed it, can't remember which, purely because he couldn't be bothered.
yeah whilst we're on the subject who finds like maths quite difficult but find that they're absolutely class at the englishs and historys etc. im only scraping Bs and i've been put down to intermediate tier damn it. but for english ive been getting A*s.
Reply 42
I got a B in it. AS and A-Level in one year, two lessons a week, and I fell asleep in one exam and answered next to nothing. Still got 100% in on the maths/science paper and my tutor wanted to send my papers back for a re-mark because she thought I should get an A.

It's easy. Fun though, I enjoyed it.
fell asleep?
Reply 44
Threelions
fell asleep?

its easily done! i fell asleep in my GCSE Graphics exam lol
hahaha u slacker lol. should've drank some coffee or something like i do.
btw well done with all the offers lucky lad lol. hope sheffields ok for ya.
mtbab
its easily done! i fell asleep in my GCSE Graphics exam lol
Yeah, but those go on for like two days. You can afford a couple of hours here and there - especially if you've almost completed it during your prep period.
On my paper, in both sections, there were questions about suicide and depression. I was like, bloody hell, why in both sections. At that stage in my life I knew nothing about depression or anyone who had committed suicide. I found it very strange though.

I think it was because there was an 18 year old girl in the news whose Dad helped her take an overdose in 2001.
Reply 49
Threelions
fell asleep?

:biggrin: It was my last exam and I had had 2 papers a day for the past two weeks as I resat my entire three courses. Maths, Physics, Biology, ASA Maths, AS GS and A Level GS. I needed a rest!

Latest

Trending

Trending