The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

How is fashion design at derby?

I would like to have your oppinions.thank you!
hey, i've applied for fashion this year at derby and have got an unconditional offer which i have firmly accepted. I think the course looks great and the tutors whom I met seemed very helpful, due to the course being just fashion, it means that the modules are not only design but you look at things like marketing and the industry as a whole but don't worry there is obviously a huge design part. have you been to an open day at all?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by megylouisey
hey, i've applied for fashion this year at derby and have got an unconditional offer which i have firmly accepted. I think the course looks great and the tutors whom I met seemed very helpful, due to the course being just fashion, it means that the modules are not only design but you look at things like marketing and the industry as a whole but don't worry there is obviously a huge design part. have you been to an open day at all?

Great! I wish you good luck. No i haven t been to an open day. The class where the projects are being made is spaceful?( i mean sewing machines)
Reply 3
I'm starting the fashion course this year I just wondered does anyone know what days and hours a week we do in our first year ? Thanks X

Quick Reply

Latest